Milestone Reached

(Dan) #1

Keto sure has been life changing for me. Started 4/26 at 260 pounds. One of my big goals was to be under 200 pounds. Still want to lose another 20-30 pounds but hit the under 200 mark today. Thank you to everyone who has answered my questions on here. KCKO.

Congratulations! Welcome to the One Hundreds Club, as my friend told me.

What a milestone – physically and mentally!

('Jackie P') #3

Bloody Brilliant!:hugs:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #4

Wow! That is an amzing improvement. Congratulations! :+1:

(Susan) #5

Congratulations, Dan!! That is awesome, best wishes for your continued success for the last leg of your journey!

(Ken) #6

Keep it going, your trend looks great. For some people including me, the subcutaneous fat is the last to go. After another 30 pounds or so don’t be surprised if you have to do some fasting to autophagy away the extra midriff skin. Been there, done that.

(Dan) #7

Thanks Ken. I was wondering about that. I notice it all over for sure. Especially the face but I was like it’d be nice to have the subcutaneous go a little more. I have been using a Renpho scale (which I know is not the most accurate thing) it it is something and the visceral dropped dramactically over the time while the subcutaneous has dropped but not as quickly. Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is autophagy? I have been alternating OMAD and TMAD for about a month now or are you talking more extended fasts?

(Ken) #8

Autophagy, in a nutshell is when the body self consumes cells that are no longer necessary. Like loose skin, but other stuff as well. Opinions differ, but it happens after about 24 hours of Fasting, so a 48 hour fast is a good place to start.

(Marianne) #9

Congratulations! You will be svelte by Thanksgiving.