Meatza

pizza
cheese
meatza

(Griffin Mekelburg) #1

Since Ive seen this a few times now, and I made it myself lmao here is the recipe I used for an incredible MEATZA pizza with a meat dough! Just wrote this out on another thread and felt it appropriate for the Recipes area :stuck_out_tongue:

1: Preheat oven to 400
2: Mix pork, beef, 2 medium eggs, and seasoning together. I used i believe Ms Dash for the seasoning.
(was 1lbs pork, 0.5lbs beef)
3: Shape crust to the cast iron, can be all flat, I flattened the middle a bit more and raised the sides a little so looks like a real crust around it. It gets covered in cheese lol but helped keep the sauce and everything inside.
4: Put in oven for 15 minutes. Take out. Mine had a bit tooo much grease on top so i dumped just the top layer that collected in the middle.
5: put on your toppings. I did layered so was sauce, cheese, salami and sausage, then sauce, then cheese. Came out like a lasagna, just amazing but can also do a typical style, margarita style, whatever you like!
6: Pop back in the oven, let cook till the cheese looks nice and done. I love having a bit of a crisp on top. Took about 20 minutes for me, will vary based on toppings.
7: take out and leave alone for about 10 minutes so all the grease soaks nicely back into the “crust”. I waited about 30 minutes and it was great!

Finally made some Meatza
(James storie) #2

I gotta try this!

(Jennifer) #3

Made it a couple months ago, I used Italian salsiccia sausage for the base. It was incredible…

(Griffin Mekelburg) #4

I love this Meatza thing because there is so much variety you can put into it! OMG Salsiccia Sausage would be amazingggggg :open_mouth: looks soo good