May zero!

(Daisy) #202

Today was a 16 Oz sirloin from the roadhouse and about the same home cooked. I added the rest of my beef suet in the fridge. Starting tomorrow I’m going to only do the beef with no added fat. I may try re-introducing eggs later this week. I bought local duck eggs from the farmers market Saturday!

(Not a cow) #203

So do you cook it in the air fryer and finish under the broiler ? I have heard of cutting off the fat and frying it crispy, and I have tried it that without success too. Tell me Daisy how can I make it phenomenal like yours !

I was wondering why the roadhouse steak looks more like mine and the home cooked one has a bit of an off colour. Now you show me the rareness, (light clicks), nice !

Fab pics KD :slight_smile: Another difference is price right? They feed ya it costs more LOL

hey all jump into June thread that is started…away we go!!

(Daisy) #205

I just put it straight under the broiler. The lean steaks like above, I just do it super rare (few minutes per side). Ribeyes I do more medium rare so that the fat gets that beautiful color to it!

I hear you KD in that our meat cooked to exactly how we love…priceless :slight_smile:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #207

Back on the Carni train…If I could do it for like 2 and a half months straight…well I can do it again. It’s easier…i started today. 3 grams of carbs and that’s a lot better than like 20 grams… It’s not like I had that much plant matter, but it all adds up. Of course I won’t be able to give up my coffee and yeah fine I use condiments… But the main focus will be animal products. So I did it today. I tried to do it in March but had corona…so my willpower was pretty bad. I can do it now…i know I can.

It’s half-way through June and I forgot to stop carnivoring.

Twice daily meals eggs, bacon, butter, smoked salmon, steak, bone broth.

Had a winter cold that started with a sore throat on a Saturday. I added extra zinc, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D, Krill Oil, Fish Oil and some B multivitamins. By Tuesday (2.5d) was feeling back to normal.