Magical Cacao Butter!

I had seen someone on the forums mention eating a few buttons of cacao butter if they got hungry as a snack and that piqued my curiosity! I ordered some on Amazon and bought some at Whole Foods. Love this stuff and it’s so easy! If I’m hungry at lunch I can pop a few of these and be satiated.

I’m assuming it’s okay to supplement with this? I think it’s made a difference in a stall I was seeing too. I don’t think I was actually getting enough fat. Was stuck at 211 for a week or more. Soon as I started having the cacao butter I’ve dropped 3 pounds in 3 days.

Tried the search function to see if anyone else had said much about the benefits of cacao butter, but couldn’t find much other than discussions on recipes and using it in BPC.

(Vincent Hall) #2

Pop a tablespoons worth in a mug of Hot Cacoa chocolate, smooooth and really rich. loverley.
\v/

(Jo) #3

In which department of whole foods did you find them? I have been looking everywhere locally to buy these, but I may be looking in the wrong places.

(Bunny) #4

6 Ways to Use Chocolate on a Ketogenic Diet

Miss Evening Snacks
Endangered Species 88% chocolate
(Carol E. ) #5

Nowadays, cacao butter is being sold in chunks as well as in more manageable/smaller pieces. Years ago, I got a huge chunk and didn’t quite know what to do with it :thinking::joy:

The Ultimate Guide To Raw Cacao (Powder, Butter, Nibs) – Nutritional Benefits & Uses

They were in the baking section. The brand is Navitas Organics “Organic Cacao Butter”. They’re in little chunks. Perfect poppable size.

(Jo) #7

Ok thanks. I may trot over there in my lunch break to see if I overlooked them.

EDITED:
So I took my lunch break early due to a lunch meeting and hopped over to WF. Unfortunately they did not carry it. I may have to order online.

But I did get some heavy whipping cream and rewarded myself with a wonderful BPC (HWC, Espresso, Coconut Oil, salt and erythritol) when I got back to the office. So glad I got the magic bullet for my office. I’ve been using it almost everyday.

That sounds delicious!