1 Kl salt
20 g xanthan gum
1 sachet of baking powder
40 g white psyllium husk flour

equipment

• Food processor
  • Tortilla maker

preparation
Mix all dry ingredients evenly in the food processor with a knife insert.
Add the eggs and mix quickly.
Add the water immediately and mix to an even dough.
Let it rest for at least 15 minutes.
Heat up the tortilla maker.
Unfold the tortilla maker and place a serving of dough slightly behind the middle with two tablespoons.
Close and press the lid of the device.
The tortilla is ready as soon as only a little steam escapes, the surface is slightly browned and the flat bread has become slightly stiff.

(Bunny) #2

Lupine has powerful therapeutic properties, it lowers blood sugars in diabetics if you;

“…simmer 1/2 cup of lupine beans in 2 quarts of water and then simmer until 1 Quart of water is left. Drink around 4 ounces daily of the water until blood sugars are reduced then drink less of it. When blood sugars are normal then diet alone may be relied on?..” (paraphrased)

This is from a very rare book I was reading on Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies by Robert E. Cornish.

I didn’t use lupin for its therapeutic properties but because it not only has very few carbs usable by the body but also because it holds a dough together better than almond flour. :wink:

Where did you get that tortilla maker? Never seen one of those… I use a tortilla press and a cast iron griddle (comal).

Got it from amazon.de