Lunch ❤❤

(Karla Sykes) #1

No need to start a separate topic for each meal:

Personally I’m glad to see these postings from Karla! She just lost her son and was unable to eat for a while. She probably won’t continue to start a new thread for every meal, but for now it’s lovely for those of us who have been following her - Karla’s eating again, she’s taking care of herself.

(Karla Sykes) #4

Yes and I just started therapy and my doctor thinks I’m suffering from anxiety but believe it or not my doctor actually know about keto genic diet and did you know that keto also helps with regulating brain waves dealing with depression. Believe It or Not There are some amazing things that kilo does Beyond on weight loss. Another thing that I learned in therapy is that ketogenic diet actually prevents cavities and if most people live the ketogenic diet actually dentist’s would be out of work! Believe it or not there are so many side benefits of the ketogenic diet that most people don’t even know about that goes beyond weight loss believe it or not. Another thing that I’ve learned is when you start back eating carbohydrates it is evidence that they cause weight gain because I gained so much weight back in in carbohydrates after the loss of my son and refusing carbohydrates nowadays my weight start to decline without exercising. Now I am not advocating no exercising but needless to say I’m just making a point the ketogenic diet works!

(Edith) #5

You may find Dr. Georgia Ede’s website interesting:

She is a psychiatrist who uses diet for mental health whenever possible.

(Jane) #6

My husband and I have not had any cavities in the almost 3 years on keto. He lost some teeth after having radiation on his face years ago for treatment of cancer and had chronic teeth problems until keto.

Many health benefits!