Low Carb Breckenridge 2018 videos

(Rob) #15

Here would be great, avoiding the fragmentation that seems to happen around here given that few use consistent metadata to tag things. If something is worth its own thread, someone will start one, like the Bikman thing.

Many thanks!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #16

@lucenya Thanks for posting all these links. I find it particularly helpful to have them all in the same thread.

(Lucy) #17

Here you are then :slight_smile:

I think that’s the sixth so far, still a few remaining.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #18

Given that there were 30+ from 2017, yeah, there’s a long way to go. Thanks for posting these.

(Lucy) #19

You’re welcome! It seems there were 38 videos from last year. This is the seventh from this year:

(Lucy) #20

Karim's Extended Fast Tracker - come along for the ride
(Lucy) #21

This one’s relatively short and sweet, unlike everyone’s long fasts :wink:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #22

Thank you, @lucenya! I happened to stumble across this one earlier today, completely by accident. I’m so glad you’re keeping this thread up to date! :bacon:

(Lucy) #23

You’re welcome, and thanks for the bacon! :wink: I’m happy to help everyone keep up with all the talks, I know I wouldn’t want to miss one like this:

(Lucy) #24

(Lucy) #25

(Jayna Denner) #26

Thanks for sharing informative stuff.

(Lucy) #27

You’re welcome :slight_smile: Here’s another Dr Phinney video:

(Lucy) #28

(Lucy) #29

(Omar) #30

Dr phinney says that the damage happened to the biggest losers metabolism is irreversible .

Not clear of how to make use of such statement.

What the prime cause for this permanent damage?

(Alec) #31

Simply massive and chronic calorie deficit.

(Lucy) #32

(Lucy) #33

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #34

That is a stunning lecture. This guy is brilliant!