Looking for advice on extended fasting while traveling for work

I am currently in an extended fast I started last Wednesday and plan to fast as long as possible. I fast for my health and because when fasting I feel better than when eating. I also hope to lose the weight I gained over the past year when my keto was less than stellar.

I am an experienced faster having fasted 23 days, 26 days, 28 days, and several 14-17 day fasts. I am going to be in training from Tuesday until the following Monday staying with some others in my profession from across the country. In this training, we will be working closely together and probably socializing together in the evenings. I had planned to stop the fast before I left. However, this is a great fast for me and I am feeling great so I have decided to not stop the fast before I go and just fast through the training. I figure I can easily skip breakfast and not seem weird (I can drink coffee), I can probably get away with skipping lunch by “going for a walk”, dinners seem to a possible challenge as I think we may end up having several evenings where people will want to eat together even if it’s just my housemates. I think once or twice I can say oh I’m not hungry but I’ll enjoy a decaf coffee with you. After that, I feel like I may have to at least let my housemates know I am fasting. Just so I don’t look antisocial.

Does anyone who has traveled for work or otherwise while on an extended fast have any suggestions?