Looking for a website or app

(David Cooke) #1

Most apps that I have found so far start from the premise that I want to lose weight/increase my sport stamina. I just want to lower my blood pressure and blood glucose levels, weight loss is just a bonus. Android apps?
What I need is a simple website or app that I can use to enter what I just ate (this morning for instance, 1 egg, 2 bacon, tomatoes, toast (yes, toast)) and see how much carbohydrates I ate already. I suppose I can make my own list but that would be a laborious undertaking.

(Running from stupidity) #2

I use Cronometer, on both the web and Android. I find it both easy to use and accurate.

(Michelle) #3

I like Carb Manager. It tracks net carbs as well as total. I’ve found it to be accurate. I use the free version when I track. I don’t typically track during the week because after 5 months my diet is pretty much the same day to day. I often track on the weekends because I eat breakfast on Sunday (I don’t throughout the week) and will occasionally eat out. I do this In order to avoid overindulging, as well as to see how different foods affect me.

(less is more, more or less) #4

I second cronometer, though I no longer track what I eat. I do track biometrics, though.

(David Cooke) #5

Thanks for the answers.
I’m afraid that I eventually went for “Myketo” om OS, and have invented a spreadsheet in which I have to guess by CH intake after every meal.
Myketo lets me punch in whatever I just ate and gives me results (carbs/100gm), as I go along this should get easier as I can extrapolate from the results I already filled in.

(charlie3) #6

cronometer