1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups artificial sweetener, equal to sugar
15 oz pumpkin
1 Tablespoon vanilla
5 whole eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream

Preparation

Heat oven to 375 F.Prepare a springform pan: I like to put a piece of parchment paper over the bottom of the pan – no need to cut it to size, just snap it into place when you put the tighten the sides of the pan. Wrap the bottom and sides of the pan in heavy-duty foil. You’ll be baking the cheesecake with the springform pan set in a baking pan half-full of boiling water, so you want to protect from leaks.

1. Combine the ingredients for the crust, and press the mixture into the bottom of the springform pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until it is fragrant and beginning to brown.2) Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl and the beaters. This step will be repeated several times and is important. The mixture will gradually become lighter, and the denser stuff has a tendency to cling to the bowl. You won’t be able to incorporate it as well later, so keep scraping.3) Add the spices and the sweetener. Beat again, scrape again.4) Add the pumpkin and vanilla. Beat well, scrape.5) Add 3 eggs. Beat well (about a minute), scrape.6) Add the other 2 eggs and the cream, and beat another minute. Pour the mixture into the pan over the crust.7) Place the pan in a baking dish with at least 3 inch sides, and pour boiling water around the sides, about halfway up. Lower the oven temperature to 325 F.and bake for for 60 to 90 minutes, checking often after an hour. When the cake is firm to touch but slightly soft in the center, or the center reaches 150 to 155 F, remove from oven.8) Remove the sides from the pan. Let the cheesecake cool to room temperature, or up to 3 hours. Cover and chill, ideally for another 3 to 4 hours.

Nutritional Information using full fat cream cheese, at 16 servings: Each serving has 4 grams of effective carbohydrate plus 2 grams of fiber, 5 grams of protein, and 285 calories.

Thanksgiving Day
(Carey) #2

collaroygal and DH made this for me yesterday at our Denver keto thanksgiving. Amazing!!
Today I added a little melted chocolate mixed w heavy cream and boy howdy!

(KCKO, KCFO) #3

Everything is better with chocolate. Looks yummy to me.

(Carpe salata!) #4

Mentioned in another thread …
Looks YUMMY!