Lamentations of Living on Autopilot

keto

(Justin Hamilton (Hamenopi)) #1

If you’re anything like me, you’ve took a few swan dives off the wagon while it’s on the edge of a cliff just to see if the squirrel suit you forgot to put on still works.
Falling off the wagon sucks.
But more and more, I’m reminding myself to be grateful the wagon is always waiting for me. I’m grateful I’m learning not to lie in the muck for so long, and to just get back on the freaking wagon. It’s right there waiting for me.

Anyway, it takes practice seeing your set backs as regroups, but when you do, you stop seeing places you were knocked back as lost ground. You start seeing them as cleared runways to take off on.
Oops, I Did It Again

So well said. I remind myself that a muscle whether emotional, psychological, physical or spiritual doesn’t get strong by not being challenged. Sometimes the challenge is a fall, sometimes a climb. Welcome back, the journey is awesome. OK AS IS!

(Hungry Julie) #3

Hey man just checking up on you it’s been a month how is the auto pilot? Have you managed to take control again?

(Justin Hamilton (Hamenopi)) #4

Thanks for asking.

This weekend I ate 2 weeks worth of carbohydrates. Almost triggered when I added it all up. My eyes got big and I probably missed a carb or two.

Anyways, It was two very special occasions and I was able to accept them.

I realized last year, I would of freaked out and got depressed. But this year I was able to easilt accept it and record the data. This year it was just science.

But I still heard my voice from years ago. The voice to myself at over 300 lbs morning over the seeming failur.

So I decided to create a blog post about it. And show the ‘failure’. Then show how I’m able to overcome it. I knew that’s what the me from 300 lbs needed to see.

But who else could benefit.

More than just me, surely.

And it has. I’m thankful I wrote it all down.

I’ve had several PMs of thanks. Totally worth the effort I put in and solidified I need to be publicly recording these findings more often.

http://hamenopi.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-carbohydrates-strike-back.html

(Hungry Julie) #5

Someone wise said something about falling and staying down VS falling and getting up again.
Keep it up man, we’re all supporting you :slight_smile: