Ladies with Keto Purses ๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘

(Zu) #1

Hello., I have a big bag in which I usually have himalayan salt, and a 1L coconut jar full of BF green tea/dandelion/turmeric latte and a pocket knife and sometimes nuts or fatbomb balls for when I go outโ€ฆ
I am after inspo of what all you other ladies might have in your purses to keep you in good keto shape. I have heard of some hilarious onesโ€ฆ But I would love to hear about them and pics too if possible. My bag is big and can fit way more purse treats - Sooโ€ฆ. Iโ€™d be very grateful for your inspiration and ideas!
X

Reply to this post with you favourite PURSE โ€ฆ Its a crack up!

(Doug) #2

(Zu) #3

Nowโ€ฆ where to find a clean public BBQ in a parkโ€ฆ or just BYO cleaning products!

Now that cracked me up. Do you have stilettos to match?

Zu,
I will be a disappointment. I carry as small of a purse as I can. It hold my phone, money, an ink pen, keys and almost nothing else. No keto supplies at all.

(Zu) #6

Funds to buy keto on the run at leastโ€ฆ good strategyโ€ฆ packing lightโ€ฆ My bag is big, I can handle a few rotisserie chickens - or that volume in stuffing, gravy and chicken skin should be fineโ€ฆ

Most cafes donโ€™t carry heavy whipping cream without sugar here in Ireland (there are some that have it, but not as many as I would like to). So I always do a pitstop at a supermarket or I carry a little jar with double cream ( 47.5% fat) in my purse. The bottles they sell are small enough so I can sneak some in my Americano without being seen.

(Zu) #8

Goldenโ€ฆ I can picture it nowโ€ฆ Does it spoil - or do you eat is quick enough that it doesnโ€™t get the chance? Our first officially confirmed lady keto purse goodie. :trophy::medal_sports::1st_place_medal:

The bottle I buy is 250 ml so itโ€™s small enough to use what I need when Iโ€™m out and then I bring it back home to the fridge and my boyfriend and me use it pretty quickly, itโ€™s usually gone in a couple of days. But itโ€™s also true that is never too hot in Ireland, so I guess that helps. Other days, when Iโ€™m planning to go out and I have some at home, I pour what Iโ€™m going to need into a small jar and take it with me. What I have noticed is that if I move my handbag too much (like walking around too much), the cream whips a bit in the bottle and gets a bit thicker :wink: but smells and tastes perfectly fine.
Iโ€™ll love to hear other people tricks and ideas!!

(Zu) #10

Well when I buy raw organic cream, Strangely it taste better and better the more it sits out - it takes on a new savoury taste, which I then use in place of butterโ€ฆ this isnโ€™t the case though with the pasteurised stuff though, and its not easy to find here.

I think that might be because itโ€™s turning into creme fraiche, which is delicious! I found this recipe here a while ago and I have been planning to use in the future DIY sour cream (technically creme fraiche) ;) It might be fantastic with your raw cream!!

(Zu) #12

I know, rightโ€ฆ saddest part is I usually eat it all before it gets thereโ€ฆ

(Zu) #13

Officially bookmarked!

I take water and a carton of Premier Protein. Caramel flavor!

(Sophie) #15

Simple Oil and Vinegar for salad dressing because apparently itโ€™s so rare that most restaurants act like theyโ€™ve never heard of it!

(Cece Blackstock) #16

This is an awesome thread! My husband and I (both keto) usually pack a small soft sided cooler and take it with us everywhere. Usually it contains a pint of raw cream, a stick of raw butter, pinks salt, red clay salt, mac nuts, sprouted almonds (so good) and :100: chocolate. Sometimes pork rinds and cheese tooโ€ฆ :drooling_face:

(Zu) #17

I too am known for my various esky configurations for both hot and coldโ€ฆ Also for my car picnics with hub on long drivesโ€ฆ Our steering wheel is greasy often. My hub always hides a new pack of nuts under his seat after each new shopping. Our glovebox has cutlery, wipes and salt! My hand bag usually has a clean tea towl because I was sick of arriving at appointments covered in crumbs, as a result of car picnics. And just in case I have white king fabric wipes for when I spill my BP DRINKSโ€ฆ Which is very very often lol They go up my nose when hub accelerates lol

(Cece Blackstock) #18

Ha ha!! Omg! I forgot about the cutlery and hand towels in the glove box! Ditto that!

My mobile coffee making kitโ€ฆ
Insulated gel freezer pack mini carrybag
Individual coffee sticks
Flavoured coffee selection
HWC in little bottles

12v immersion heater for car
I also keep a suitable coffee mug and bottled water in the car.

(Sheri Knauer) #20

I usually just carry my Redmans real salt in my purse but Iโ€™m on vacation now and we traveled by car and rented s condo for a week so I could pack up my keto foods to take along. So we stopped at a place for dinner along the way and I asked if they could make a crustless pizza (we were in NY and we always had to stop somewhere for some NY pizza) The 8 of them behind the counter looked at me like I asked for 10 lbs of whale blubber or something. Ok. So thatโ€™s out. The only other thing on the menu I could have was the salad (iceberg lettuce, tomato, olives, and onion). So I ordered that without the dressing. Again the look. I asked if they had olive oil (it was a pizza joint after all) and they said no. So I told my husband I didnโ€™t want a salad. He didnโ€™t hear me and got it anyway. He brought over a small container with an oil (I think it was corn oil) from his private stash. No way. So, I dumped out the oil in the trash, went to my car and filled the container with my EVOO, dug out an avocado, and grabbed my Real salt. Iโ€™m going to have to reevaluate the keto purse thing.