29 years old

male

caucasian

10mg doxylamine to sleep x 6 days

yesterday I took 0.2 mg xanax

today: 600mg valerian

height: 1.75 cm

weight: 75 kg

I am on a chetogenic diet since 2 days. (Few calories no sugar… intermitting fasting)

Today I feel a little pain when I touch my right inguinal lymph node. And it’s a little bit swollen

could it be that the ketogenic state has induced the lymphnode to grown? Should I be worried?

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #2

Welcome, if you have medical questions, please refer to your doctor.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3

Well you shouldn’t “cheat” on your ketogenic diet! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Okay but seriously you probably aren’t even in ketosis or just barely now and I have serious problems accepting that keto had anything to do with your swollen lymph glands. Apply a hot compress, that might help loosen up blockage. I had a reaction in my arm pit suddenly from a deodorant I had been using for 30 years one day. It could be anything or you might be getting sick. But not eating carbs or sugar for two days isn’t the cause of any kind of illness or malady. I hope you feel better soon John. :cowboy_hat_face:

(john) #4

I am on fasting/intermittent fasting and caloric restriction not ‘‘low carb’’

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5

How does this mean ketogenic then, ketogenic is limiting carbs enough to induce ketosis. Your blaming your problem on a ketogenic state but you’re not low carb? You will be in ketosis if you water fast for a couple of days but you’re only claiming 2 days so I don’t understand where this post is coming from. :cowboy_hat_face: