Ingredients

For the pulp

1 egg

1 cup of grated tongue cheese
1 cup powdered raw almonds (75-80g)

1 teaspoon of homemade apple or grape vinegar

½ teaspoon carbonate

For the above

5-6 tablespoons homemade ketchup (recipe here)

Any kind of pizza materials

Preparation

Set your oven to 150C.

Pull the almonds in your coffee mill until the flour is in a large container and add 1 egg, vinegar and carbonate.

Melt the butter on a very low heat, add the grater cheese and melt until the cheese is thoroughly fluid (low heat).

Add the melted cheese on the almond mixture. Soak a wooden spoon, and with this spoon, mix the mixture and mix well. You will get a lightly adherent paste. (Don’t worry if your dough is not very homogenous, it is normal to not feed some of the cheese to the dough and to see the wire wire inside the dough.

Soak your hands to avoid sticking, baking paper on the hands of the dough by pressing the circle to open.

Give to the oven and cook for 10 minutes. Take it off, spread a lot of homemade ketchup on it. Add the pizza ingredients and cook for 10-15 minutes until they are browned.

I don’t think you use ‘tongue cheese’ for this. Maybe a typo?

Besides that, it sounds very similar to the Fathead Pizza recipe. The addition of the vinegar and bicarbonate is interesting though. Adds bubbles to the mixture? Might have to try that.

Thanks!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3

I think translation software helped the poster with this. I think (hope?) ketchup was also a mistranslation of tomato sauce.

I’m happy with fathead, but it is nice to see some variations to experiment with. :pizza:

(Running from stupidity) #4

Utterly bizarre that it’s their first post after only being here a few minutes, too.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #5

True!

But at least it was a contribution of something rather than a demand to do their homework for them. And if English isn’t their first language it may take some time to read and get acquainted.

(Running from stupidity) #6

Couldn’t agree more :slight_smile:

(John) #7

This recipe is a direct cut-paste from here:

If that is the case (which it is), they forgot to add the 1 tablespoon of melted butter.

(John) #9

To avoid copyright infringement? :slight_smile: Gotta change one little thing you know.

If anything I would have been inclined to change the ‘tongue cheese’ ingredient. :smiley:

(Running from stupidity) #11

You’re so conservative!

Three minute read time, first post is a google translate rip of a recipe - I’m watching for the spam post :slight_smile:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #12

And… here is a screenshot of the home page of allhealthyrecipes dot org. ALL. HEALTHY recipes. The English in the one I looked at was better. Not good, but better. sigh