Keto Talk Void?

Dr. Nally is leaving “Keto Talk” podcast? Noooooo… So disappointed! I’m being selfish, I’m sure he has so many obligations and I’m glad he’s aware enough to put his family and practice first, but damn, Fasting Talk and now KetoTalk… will they even be worth listening to? I feel bad for JM too, but also for we, the dedicated listeners!

Your favorite quotation from Dr. Adam Nally (Doc Muscles)
(Anderson Herzogenrath Da Costa) #2

:worried:

(Duncan Kerridge) #3

That’s a real shame, the Doc’s knowledge and clinical experience seemed endless.

A good article explaining his decision, now there is no podcast (I’m aware of) giving regular medical answers on Keto. I was sceptical at the start but grew to respect his thoughtful and evidence based answers.

Real , real shame. Get him on the 2ketodudes podcast in the near future.

Nooooooooooo! :frowning: I’m bummed.

(Allan Misner) #6

Jimmy said he had another doctor ready to step in. I’m hoping they keep the depth of information.

That’s great news that he has another doc lined up. 2KD is always #1, but good to have some other keto podcasts to listen to.

(Michelle) #8

Sooo going to miss Doc Nally. He’s good and makes so much sense. I am going to stop listening when he’s gone. As much as I appreciate how much Jimmy has done for LCHF, I just can’t sit through his antics anymore.

(Cathy Schroder) #9

Hopefully the new doctor will have the depth of knowledge on the hormones that Dr Nally provided. He seemed to have lots of useful information there that I haven’t come across anywhere else.

(Allan Misner) #10

Jimmy is going to announce the new co-host tonight.

(ianrobo) #11

I will miss Adam but clearly this is not a fallout after listening to their last one still great mates.

The new one is Dr Will Cole who was very good on a recent Livin Low Carb chat.

Is he keto?

(ianrobo) #13

Yep of course it would be a bit daft !!! Dr Nally still has a couple of episodes to go

Cool! I couldn’t find keto on his site, a lot of gut biome stuff. But I didn’t look that hard, either :smiley:

(ianrobo) #15

so what do we think of Will then. Knowledgable yes but I guess as they say he is no DocMuscles. There was something really authortian about Adam that Will has yet to carry.

(Chris) #16

He was the only reason I listened. Jimmy’s voice and style are really hard to listen to. And he should hire someone else to read his ads.

Will seems to be less hard core about keto than Dr. Nally. I am interested in hearing more about his take on hormones. I think he is easy to listen to and it’s good to hear from a different perspective. Also I am about to consult with a functional medicine doc, so I’m interested to see if she and Will have a lot in common in the way they practice.

I am glad Dr. Nally is doing his fb live/periscope discussions. They are like a brain dump of incredible knowledge/experience, and it’s great to stay in touch with his perspective.

Do you have any links for these? I miss the doc! Will is pleasant, I’ll still keep listening, though it’s true he doesn’t seem as hard-core keto or as knowledgeable.

Thanks!