Keto Talk Void?

(Chris) #21

@docmuscles on Twitter.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #22

I just listened to Dr. Cole on his first two podcasts with Jimmy and I have to say, I like him better.

Sure, he’s younger and has a less “authoritative” sounding voice, but he doesn’t pander as much to Jimmy’s need for attention. Whenever Jimmy inserts a lame joke, Dr. Cole often just moves on, saving a lot of air time. I hope Cole stands his ground and keeps it up because having to wait for long segments of ego-stroking laughter to die down was not informative in previous episodes.

Also, Cole seems to really know his shit. His passion for getting to the root cause of the problem coupled with his solid disdain for the traditional allopathic approach of Medicate-the-Symptom has earned my respect. Vitally, he keeps reiterating that keto is a very multi-faceted approach to multi-faceted human beings, so patience and constant tweaking of one’s personal health hack are the way to go.

I may actually start tuning in weekly now instead of once a month.

(Michelle) #23

I have continued listening to Keto Talk because of Dr. Cole. It think he’s great. I’ve also noticed that Jimmy doesn’t play so much music and interrupt him as much as he did with Doc Nally. Dr. Cole is a great addition to the show.