Your favorite quotation from Dr. Adam Nally (Doc Muscles)

(KetoCowboy) #1

There’s a thread on Doc Muscles leaving Keto Talk here: Keto Talk Void?

I only gave Keto Talk a chance because so many folks on this forum spoke so highly of Nally. I’m glad I did. The amount of information he shares in every single episode of Keto Talk is staggering. I’ll miss his insights, but I am following his advice on this subject (and smiling because his time on the show happened at all instead of crying about it being over).

With that line of thinking in mind, I’m trying to collect some of his most insightful comments for a retrospective.

So I’m calling on all of Doc Muscles’ fans to share their favorite quotation (or soundbite) from him.

(Tina) #2

Not a quote…loved his post When Barney Does Ketosis.

(Jase) #3

I’ll get ‘bacon!’ And ‘that’s the challenge’ before anyone else!
Seriously I’ll miss him. Out of all the podcasts I have listened to, he is the only person that has always backed up an answer confidently with sound science. Rarely have I had occasion to question his answer. I hope he maintains a presence in these circles

(KetoCowboy) #4

Lulz. I hadn’t seen that. Thanks.

(KetoCowboy) #5

Same here. He’s too good at talking about keto for silence to be justifiable.

(Fran) #6

I, too, will mourn the loss of the doc. I follow his blog, though, and he gives lots of great information there.

(KetoCowboy) #7

That’s some consolation, but it would be even better if you would promise to read his blog posts to me while doing the cute voices he does for various hormones…