Keto friendly products and snacks

food

(a2328da4bf2263a4ae22) #1

Hello! I’m new to Keto. One week today and hopefully I’m not making too many mistakes. Can anyone recommend products and snacks that I can purchase? I see bread options online but I also hear there’s a lot of misinformation out there. I’m also trying recipes but I hate cooking so the easier the better. Help! Thanks!!!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2

Pepperoni, salami, sugar free beef jerky, hard boiled eggs, pickles, olives, pork rinds, avocados, cheese, good nuts, These are what I suggest, available at your local grocer. Also leftovers from meals. :cowboy_hat_face:

Some things I buy online and get shipped or delivered:

I also get a number of items from Target and Amazon. My Target and Fry’s Foods (i.e Kroger) carry the Real Good and Quest pizza and other frozen foods. Also, Atkins makes a number of frozen entrees. The commercial products can get quite expensive.

I do cheap and easy keto meal preps based on the proteins that are on sale in a given week.

Otherwise, my pantry list is mostly geared around lazy microwave recipes.

My easiest sandwich is simply a cheesewich – meat between two slices of cheese. My go-to is two slices of Canadian Bacon on a slice of pepper jack cheese. Just fold over and eat.

Otherwise, what I use for bread depends on use and convenience:

I’ve tried both the ThinSlim and Great Low Carb Bread Company baked items. They’re OK, but expensive and filled with a lot of fiber. I always feel bloated and uncomfortable afterwards.

Favorite snacks:

This is amazing and perfect timing for me. I will need to make a 7 hour trip to see my daughter and I have been a bit worried on what snacks I should load up for the car ride down and back so this is a great start. Thanks for this.

(a2328da4bf2263a4ae22) #5

Thank you! This is very helpful. The scale is moving slooooowly but I’m starting to feel different. Something is happening! : )