Keto Complaint Department

(Crystal ) #161

I’ve had to punch several new holes in my belt - this takes me precious MINUTES! What a pain…

(Mike Glasbrener) #162

Sickly sweet smells coming from food court vendors is revolting! So I’ll skip breakfast. Yet another unintended IF.

(Jane Reed) #163

And what about getting all my errands run, when I go to town, without that break in the middle for a meal? I actually get home an hour earlier. Argh!

(Mary Ann) #164

Ordinary things taste sweet now. (I also stopped the artificial sweeteners). Ordinary things like water and peanuts taste sweet. I had to check the peanuts twice to make sure it wasn’t a honey roasted variety. Bleh sweet!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #165

New record.
I lifted 500 pounds today on the free weight leg press. 10 times. And 450 ten times. And 380. Ten times. And 100 reps on other machines. And I could have done more.

I’M A FUCKIN’ FREAK
DAMN YOU KETO

I eat pizza every Friday night, and it’s delicious. Dang you Keto!

(Fran) #167

4 kids including a baby that still wakes up in the middle of the night. I still wake up rested, can run after the kids, get the house in order, cook dinner, and still have energy left over. Keto is making me a better parent. DAMN IT!

I have less padding on my ass so sitting too long is uncomfortable! Oh keto, you jerk. :persevere:

(Andrew Anderson) #169

I had to button my suit jacket last night. Keto took away my excuse of why it was impossible.

(Jane Reed) #170

My lap got bigger and now there’s room for TWO cats to sit on it at the same time.

This Keto business is driving me nuts.

(Arlene) #171

For me it was the opposite. Now I get to leave my jacket open, or not wear a jacket at all. I used to have to button my jacket, or extra shirt, or some kind of cover-up to try and hide all the fat around my middle.

(Jacquelyn Graham) #172

On a plane for hours in the middle seat between two very large men. Didn’t get one involuntary cuddle because I’m so thin now, darn it. :wink:

(Mary Ann) #173

That made me chuckle! What an anti-social WOE…

(Christopher Avery) #174

I’m a newbie, nearly three weeks in now. I noticed this. Less poop. Much less. Is that just because I’m eating less or is it also because my body is using more of what I eat?

(Christopher Avery) #175

I no longer read the comics. Instead, I read the Keto Complaint Department to emotional satiety.

(Mary Ann) #176

Yes, you wanna hit ALL your macros. Ha!

(Mary Ann) #177

I’ve noticed this too…It worries me slightly.

(Andrew Anderson) #178

That’s the reason I’ve heard most. More efficient use, less eating… it comes and goes in spades though. I had to take a couple weeks off of mct oil, worked toooo well! So next complaint… I spend far to much time at my desk at work and less time in the mini cubicle.

(Lauren) #179

Before keto my fiance was only up for being intimate (see what i did there?) once a month or so (a HUGE problem for me.) Now, for the last 2 weeks, he’s all over me all the time. I can’t get a moment’s peace! Ugh! all this being loved and desired is cutting into my couch time.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #180

Less food, more fat and meat digested, less plant fiber from no grains or fruit = less poop