@GhostlySmile you poor thing you.

(Mike Glasbrener) #183

Is the remedy for this the same as Keto rash… eat more carbs.:innocent:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #184

BAD AS FUCK

(Christopher Avery) #185

Thank you.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #186

My pants are getting baggy AGAIN, and all because I added swimming laps to my twice weekly lift routine. Why am I exercising so much? Because it feels good. I want to. And let’s be clear…

IT’S ALL KETO’s FUCKING FAULT I HAVE ALL THIS ENERGY

(Christine J) #187

Keto is ruining all the things I’ve grown used to. Where do I start!

The foot pain in both feet is gone. I no longer have the joy of crying out upon my first waking steps of the morning.

My vision has improved. Now I have to spend money to get a weaker prescription.

30lbs of emotional baggage just melted away. With more to come. I feel so lonely

I can no longer eat my feelings away. I just handle them and move on. I mean, how brining is that?

The money and time I’ve saved not eating excessively is ridiculous

There are more. But I have too much energy to sit here and type more out, I’m being forced off my but to go get something done. The horror

(Michael Wallace Ellwood) #188

I hate having to stare at my ribs in the bathroom mirror each morning.
And I’ll swear there was a touch of muscle definition around the stomach the other day.
This can’t be right…

(Dustin Cade) #189

Egh… I had to buy a new shirt… 3xl… No more 4 or 5xl…

But hey, I look good!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #190

You DO look good!!!

(Christopher Avery) #191

Congratulations @Bahrutile!
#Win

(Anna Hermsdorfer) #192

I used to make fun of people who got cold when it’s 70° outside (21° C). Now that’s me! Darnit, no more built in insulation.

(Dustin Cade) #193

This is something I’m coming to terms with too…

(Jeremy Storie) #194

Well done!

(Frederick Finch) #195

Because of Keto i have had to punch so many holes in my belt that it now does a lap and a half around my waist.

Also, when I wear my only suit makes I look like David Byrne from the Talking Heads movie “Stop Making Sense.” Fashion Baby!

(Siobhan) #196

I’m on the last hole of my belt

My feet shrank and I had to buy cute new pink and white shoes… size 9 1/2 to size 8

I no longer have any excuse to order food at work because whenever I forget lunch I just fast. Oh Jimmy Johns :wink:

I forget my lunch almost every day… on purpose. I no longer have to stress about what to bring or if itll keep me full :frowning:

I had to buy decorative belts because ALL of my dresses are baggy now that I actually have a waist! I ALSO had to donate several pairs of pants already

My favorite sweater no longer fits… way too big!!!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #197

You poor thing your life sounds like a huge shithole

(Mike Glasbrener) #198

Talked to my sister about Keto. She purchased Fung’s book “Obesity Code”. Now I might have to coach her and get her on “board” if she’ll do it and stick with it!

//open real complaint//
Now for the actual complaint - Her husband had gastric sleeve surgery a few months ago. Argh!!!
//close real complaint//

(Jenn Monaghan) #199

My first goal was to get my weight below my husband’s. But he’s doing keto too so the goal keeps going lower!

(Roxanne) #200

He’s probably losing faster than you too, isn’t he. Damn men!