Keto Complaint Department

(traci simpson) #1661

:money_mouth_face:
:smirk:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1662

I mix 2 to 3 grams of pure coco powder (extreme bitter) with 1.2 oz HWC and a splash of pure vanillia extract. Mix it up, which takes patience, and eat that. It is my dessert. I sometimes put a tablespoon of organic chunky peanut butter in it, or a few pieces of walnuts.

I love it. :heart::man_dancing:

(KCKO, KCFO) #1663

Darned keto. Was sick overnight, I feel like poor me, how can this be happening? Keto has spoiled me, because I usually feel like I’m sitting on top of the world. I had forgotten how rotten one can feel. Drinking keto aide now so should be feeling better soon.

(Susan) #1664

Eric if you put a few dribbles of cream in the cocoa and make a thin paste it makes it easier to mix with the rest

(Susan) #1665

New smaller clothes, new fashionable scrubs. This WOE is costing a fortune.
And now, I have an acupuncture appointment to see if it will help my addiction to crap. Another hit to the wallet.

(traci simpson) #1666

Do you eat it or drink it?

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1667

Traci

It is very thick and takes some time to mix it up with a spoon. I eat it with the same spoon. You can mix the coco in a small amount of water first and then add the cream and it becomes much thinner.

I also mix just some peanut butter and coco powder at times and that is thick as well. I’m trying to eat less peanut butter so there is that as well.

(Failed) #1668

This is only a half joking complaint. My lovely leather jacket that I scrimped and saved to buy last Autumn is too big. I only wore it about five times.

On the other hand, it’s too big!

(Susan) #1669

Maybe it would fit your daughter?

That is great that you have gotten smaller so it is too big, but I know the frustration-I have some clothes that I will be giving away later too, some of which I love and which I could shrink them hehe.

(KCKO, KCFO) #1670

Maybe wear bulky sweaters underneath it? So you get some use out of it. I kept a couple of winter pants that are a size to big so I could wear long underwear with them. CO gets cold and snowy.

(Marianne) #1671

Can you have it tailored at all, or not worth it?

(Failed) #1672

It’s possible, but a lot would have to be altered because it has zippers at the cuffs, they couldn’t just cut off the length. For now, Im going to wear it.

It’s this one.

(KCKO, KCFO) #1673

Such a cute jacket. Maybe the tailor could take the zippers out and just sew the seams up where the zippers were? I’m not a sewer so no idea if that would work, but would be worth asking to save the jacket.

It’s possible it could be tailored–they’d take it in at the princess seams and the side seams (if there are any, it’s hard to tell from the photo), and maybe along the arm seams if the arms are too big. But given the amount of structure there, there’s a limited amount they can do. There’s not a ton that can be done with the seams that come into the yoke. On a jacket that’s an actual smaller size, each of the panels is slightly narrower, so it all stays in proportion; to take it in just in certain places would start to throw off the balance of the whole thing.

Also, don’t expect it to be cheap. Those seams are all stitched down. The top stitching would all have to be un-picked by hand and probably most of the jacket hem. Then the seams taken in, then stitched down again, then the hem resewn. If the jacket is lined, all the same work would need to be done to the lining. Same with taking in the sleeves. As for shortening the sleeves, it’s more likely the shoulders need to be taken in a bit, because it’s just drooping there. Your arms are probably still the same length. :grinning: That’s probably a bit easier than shortening from the cuff on that jacket.

Also, lots of people don’t work on leather–it takes a heavier machine than the one your friendly neighborhood dry cleaner seamstress has, who mostly hems pants and lets down skirts.

All in all it’s many hours of skilled labor you’re looking at. You might be better off trying to sell it and re-invest whatever money you get in a new jacket.

(Failed) #1675

I think you’re right. Thank you so much for taking the time to write.

(Marianne) #1676

Ohhhh, that’s nice! I’d still wear it - classic style.

(Susan) #1677

For sure, better then it being too tight! Also, if people were to say it is too large, you can brag and tell them about your amazing Keto victories, and maybe get a convert to Keto!! hehe.

(Davy) #1678

I have two complaints to make here.

1. a couple weeks ago I went to our weekly chess club meeting and my thinking seemed so muddled and off; I think I’d eaten a pizza a couple hours before…I got beat by a couple of players that rarely beat me. Now I’m on Keto, and into the 6th day, my thinking seemed crystal clear, causing me to crush everyone in the club…causing them to be upset. Will this upsetting people continue on Keto?

2. my newly acquired keto sticks are still showing no change from out of the box pink…yet I’m still dropping fat/weight here in the 9th day. Does Keto make you waste money on sticks?

(KCKO, KCFO) #1680

Yes it will still upset lots of people, because they don’t eat the way you do and are not willing to even try it out. They CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT (insert addicted carb name here).

Mean while we just get healthier and thinner (or maintain with no pain), darned KETO WOE/WOL.