Keto Complaint Department

(Ellen) #1578

You’re like the Imelda Marcos of trousers! I have 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of work trousers & 3 pairs of shorts. All black easily avoids the mis-match issue :laughing:

I blame Lisa. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I’m not going to complain, because I hate shopping for clothes, and if she finds something that fits, and brings it home, more power to her. :+1:

(Jane) #1580

I practically do - unless I need to dress in slacks and boot heels for a special visitor or event at work. My “uniform” is a pair of jeans from Wal Mart and $10 polo shirts from Penny’s. Just have to pick which color polo I feel like being that day.

I have other tops I picked up at Goodwill but my jeans and polos are my daily wear. And steel toed boots.

(Diane) #1581

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(KCKO, KCFO) #1582

:joy::rofl::joy:

(Libby) #1583

I just cleaned out my closet last weekend and have a stack of pants that were too large. I could take them off without unbuttoning them and my bottom looked like a toddler in a diaper. Not exactly the look one wants to go for.

Needing new pants is not a bad problem to have, but I am the same about not wanting to buy too much new just yet. I did treat myself to a pair of red (oh la la) ankle pants with a sale and coupons from JCP.

I also came across a small pile in the back of the closet that had a sheet of paper on them that said “goal pants” from YEARS ago! Some still had tags so they sure as heck WERE a goal then. Each and every pair fit or was (gasp) roomy, so there is that!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1585

My old skinny clothes look like fat pants and tent shirts. I REALLY need to go shopping! I haven’t weighed this little since my early high school years. :cowboy_hat_face:

(John) #1586

I need reading glasses these days so I always make sure to wear shirts with a pocket, even polo shirts. I am down to where I can wear some old polo shirts that were some of my favorites way back when - before I needed reading glasses, so they have no shirt pockets! :cry:

(Scott) #1587

This^^^
It always feels good when you can get back to that high school weight. And here lately I think I may also be in better shape too. It is hard to believe back then I could eat two whoopers two large fries and two apple pies.

You could just get one of those chains for glasses, and wear them around your neck, like a necklace. :slight_smile:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1589

My keto complaint is that it’s made my previous type 1 diabetes rollercoaster a much less exciting straight line of a ride - gee thanks, keto… :rofl::+1::roller_coaster:

(Kirk) #1590

I’m at my high school weight. I now occasionally wear a denim jacket that hung in my closet for 40 years.

(KCKO, KCFO) #1591

One of the great things about a quality denim piece, they are tru classic pieces. I have one from the 90s, that I get compliments on every time I wear it.

(April Harkness) #1592

My complaint? Hair and nails are growing FASTER. Just dyed my hair a few weeks ago. hair grew so fast I now need to cover up my roots again. I look young for my age (in my 40’s but can easily pass for my late 20’s/early 30’s as long as my hair remains black. But the gray hair gives it away. Darn you KETO! My nails are growing faster. I need to trim more often.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1593

I never get the munchies from weed anymore. I guess that’s not really a complaint, more of an NSV. :grin:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #1594

They can size them down =), currently mine are far too small, so hoping to get back into them =).

(about wedding rings, thought I had the post included, hers were too big).

(Kirk) #1595

I use my wedding ring instead of the scale. When it fits, i’m at or below 175, my goal weight. PS, it fits

(Susan) #1596

Awesome, that is handy =).

(Libby) #1597

My husband said to me: “Is that ring cutting off your circulation? Good!” :smiley: