Keto Complaint Department

(Murphy Kismet) #1518

No clothes. Even the new jeans I bought 2 weeks ago are getting loose. And my belt—which I’d already added two holes AND cut down (no dangling dick-like thing lol) is getting loose. Another hole is on the horizon, I predict. Ooh boy! :grin:
Shirts? Tents!
Underwear? Extends “riding up my crack” to “trying to see that crack 'round front!”
Gods, even my socks are loose, wtf?!
Yeah, these are some serious complaints. We should do something about this.

(Diane) #1519

:joy::laughing::joy::laughing::joy:

Damn keto!
Every time I hang out with people my age I have to sit silently while they complain of myriad health issues, aches, pains, etc.
I have nothing to bitch about…
:laughing:

(KCKO, KCFO) #1521

@barefootbob, I hear you, that annoys me no end these days as well.

They also whine about how bloated they are and how sleepy they are after a meal… phew :wink:

(Jody) #1523

Shopping for new jeans. I *%$#@! HATE IT.

My foot is getting smaller, but I like my shoes

Patience is hard.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1524

I hear your pain, sister!

(Troy) #1525

+1
Nice. Yup
AND the same scenario goes true for hanging out with people younger as well as they complain :slightly_smiling_face:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1526

When people at the gym ask me what I am doing because I look so good, I have to stop my routine and explain.

(Murphy Kismet) #1527

So I had to buy new bras, of course, because the boobs are the first to go.
This was a month ago.
Guess what.
Now THEY’RE TOO BIG!!!
I have to buy MORE bras now.
I should just invest in some tensor bandages and just wrap the boobs until they stabilize.
fml

(Catherine Aldous) #1528

My ankles aren’t swollen any more and this morning when I put leggings on under my dress they were loose enough around my ankles to look like pants :laughing: (I’m, so excited to have my 1st complaint!!!)

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1529

Loose clothing is so annnnooooyyyyyinnngggg!!! :rofl:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1530

When ketogenic, you don’t get low blood sugar after you donate blood so I don’t need their damn cookie, which they’re always pushing on me. As a result the keto conversation starts and I already have one technician that went keto as a result. If this crap keeps up everybody’s going to be well at my blood bank.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1531

Also. This f#cking ketogenic diet is taking over my whole life. The personalized plate on my van is KetoAF1. This is my bike.

(Mike) #1532

Heh, I get a phlebotomy every 6 weeks and, after declining their orange juice for the umpteenth time, I told the nurse I had not eaten that day, or any day before afternoon, including any of my phleb days for the last year. She just could not understand why I don’t get dizzy spells :slight_smile:

(Jeff Pettett) #1533

Try cooking with a grill mat on your BBQ. It’s a game changer when cooking fatty meats because there’re no flare ups. Grilling a vegetable like asparagus is easier because there’s no longer the risk of slipping through the grates. And you still get grill marks and charring on your food. If you’re using a shared BBQ (vacation Condo or apartment complex), your meal isn’t sitting on top of the charred remains of the previous user.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1534

Not to worry—“long pig” is keto! :yum:

(Scott) #1535

Are they single use or do you wash them?

The description says reusable:

Grill Mat Set of 6 - 100% Non-Stick BBQ Grill Mats, Heavy Duty, Reusable, and Easy to Clean - Works on Electric Grill Gas Charcoal BBQ - Extended Warranty - 15.75 x 13-Inch, Black

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1537

We put them in the dishwaser.