Keto Complaint Department

(Susan) #1457

Brenda Zorn superstar. Nice pics. You Rock.

(mole person) #1458

Lol…yes…I was tossing.

(Zack F) #1459

Where do I start? Let the whining roll…

The concern given by some now that I’ve dropped over 50 lbs that would dare not say a word when I was pushing 300lbs.

The blunting of ADHD symptoms causing:

1. Me to lose opportunities to display my wit about ‘knowing where everything is’ on my untidy desk at work. Since it’s clean and well organized I have to find other ice-breaking conversation pieces. :frowning:
  2. My wife is a busy homemaker and homeschooler and so I’ve cleaned and reorganized quite a bit around the place. Since she knows I can do it and make time for it, I think she expects it to continue. :frowning:
  3. Me at work to manage distractions so much better, and so more is being expected of me there as well… :frowning:
  4. I’ve prepared my income taxes in January. No extension. :frowning:

I could go on. Waking up before the alarm goes off and feeling refreshed. It doesn’t make sense. Shouldn’t I be sleeping more even though not on KETO I’d get more sleep before and feel worse? Such imponderables…

The efficiency is giving me time to make sense of all of these problems…:grinning: I should be grateful.

(Laurie) #1460

@ZackF, those are awful complaints! I mean awesome! (Did you write winning or whining?)

Interestingly, my employer’s Chicago office (of a global law firm) just announced that they will be closed on Wednesday, maybe Thursday too because of the temps. I was surprised because I thought Chicago did super cold pretty well, but I think they are worried about wind chills along with the negative temps.

My complaint is: while my employer is closed in Chicago, I’m at home working in another state. No closed offices for me!

(Zack F) #1462

Oops! :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #1463

Should be nice and peaceful though…

(*Tame Those Ghrelin Gremlins) #1464

I second that. My hands are always cold now…now I need my gloves everywhere I go.

I forgot that tomorrow is my actual day off. Lol. I work part-time at 80%. But will be in the recording studio tomorrow doing my side hustle voiceover recordings. Reminds me that I need to make extra effort to be super hydrated today.

(Mike) #1466

I used to joke that my super power was never being cold. I guess losing that power is a price I am willing to pay!

(Zack F) #1467

Oh how can I forget…50 or so less steps on my Fit-bit going to the restroom at night. Where am I going to make them up?

Tried clothes shopping today …terrible. Since last shopping for clothes at size 22 I have recently given away all my now too big linen. Problem is I am now an Oz size 12 and I am not yet done!’ Fled the shop in a state of shock after the very helpful assistant suggested I come back in a month.
My Friends are loving this, they are inheriting a great summer wardrobe…I on the other hand have almost nothing to wear in this heatwave!
Shattered I tell you, shattered.

That’s what I wear when it’s hot :slightly_smiling_face:

(*Tame Those Ghrelin Gremlins) #1470

Now that is a complaint I wish I had.

(Mother of Puppies ) #1471

I used to love a bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg and avocado at my fave restaurant.

1. Now I make them at home, three times per week. No more special meal. :confused::disappointed:

1. Fried in bacon grease, I can’t even finish it. :weary::weary::weary:

(Daisy) #1473

It’s 3:30 in the morning and instead of sleeping, I just hula hooped for a half hour, did a hundred jumping jacks and am about to do a few more exercises. I have to be up in a couple hours for work :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You’re quite bonkers :grin:

(Wendy) #1475

I had to buy a new swim suit as the one I got right before starting keto is too big. And the small fits.

My husband is one of those people who can eat anything, potatoes are his :wink:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1477

What are you doing to me, keto? You made me feel so good, I forgot to take my pills, again!