Keto Complaint Department

(Running from stupidity) #1417

I thought that too, until I started eating helps less…

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1418

This is a bit of of a stretch, but I’ll take it. Thank you.

(Leah Gilland) #1419

Bahahahahahahahaha, that struck me really funny.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #1420

All of, and I mean ALL OF, my underwear are falling down inside of my leggings, stretchy jeans and tights. It’s like trying to put a pair of underpants on the letter Y. Gravity and physics can suck it on this one.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1421

This is happening to me right now. I have been putting off going shopping but the time has come(said with a voice of doom). I don’t like shopping.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #1422

Oh, me either. I’m planning on grabbing some simple Amazon Essential undies and waiting for those suckers to arrive.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1423

My problem is I am not sure what size I will need. I am not even sure what trouser size I will need so I will be shopping for both. :unamused:

(Running from stupidity) #1424

Just read this to Cha. “Mine are all still fitting - the elastic’s good.”

I shop once a year for socks & undies & am a little picky about them. One year I couldn’t find my faves in my size so thought ‘Meh. I’ll go up a size - what difference can it make?’. Big difference. Huuuuuge. Was a very uncomfortable year :persevere:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1426

Wow, that’s a thing! Do you recommend them?

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #1427

Yes, they’re thin cotton and do not fall apart. I love them.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1428

Thanks. I will try them. My favorite is Jockey but they are somewhat pricey.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1429

And OMG - now everyone on the forums know about our undie choices?

(Running from stupidity) #1430

Only the complainers.

(Running from stupidity) #1431

So yeah, that’s most…

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #1432

Hey, I shop at thrift stores and make my own clothes. Those store bought brand new undies are very special and I’m proud to talk about them!

(Jane) #1433

I love shopping at Goodwill!!! And buying a M shirt instead of XL :slightly_smiling_face:

I got a compliment on a shirt the other day and I laughed and said it was a $3 shirt from Goodwill. Her eyebrows almost went up to her hairline!!! :laughing:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1434

I almost wish this was my problem. Especially when playing soccer. I spend half the game checking if there was anyone behind me before making adjustments. Some day my undies are going to choke me.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1435

after 5 years ketogenic, I have met the most wonderful people in this community. People that will be friends for life. I’ve traveled to festivals and conferences all over the country. I’m having trouble adjusting to all this happiness LOL

FB_IMG_1518288762056

I have a hundred more photos. I’d love to put them all here for you guys. But this is fun giving you just a bit of them.
Most of these photos are from Denver’s diet doctor Low Carb Breckenridge conference and the 2KetoDudes Ketofest.com

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1436

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Westman at a adapt conference. He is generally a very nice person. And to have a glass of wine with Ivor, oh my. What a dream come true. Thanks for sharing these moments with us.