Keto Complaint Department

(KCKO, KCFO) #1397

What, no eggs??? What great restraint you must possess. I always have to run out and buy all three.

(Sophie) #1398

Hate it when that happens!!! (which is frequently) :roll_eyes:

(Jane) #1399

My doctor said I was boring because I don’t have any medical issues to fix!!! No meds to take!!!

Damn you, keto!!

(Jane) #1400

Ok, I lied. “I” claimed I was boring and my doctor laughed and thought that was funny! :laughing:

(Sheri Knauer) #1401

I actually did get 2 dozen eggs that same day too, lol.

(bwittner) #1402

You look like your twenty something.

(Janelle) #1403

New sweatshirt dagnabbit! Stain stick, here I come.

(Shanda) #1404

I mentioned this in my accountability thread but thought it deserved a spot here too.
I can’t drink soda anymore. I used to love soda but now I dont care for the taste and it gives me gas and indigestion.

Also, my SO said he’s noticed that I don’t fart very often anymore. What’s my life coming to if I can’t drink a 2L of soda and Dutch oven my loved ones?

(Lauren) #1405

My 4yr old and 3yr old have become egg-peeling machines! I can’t keep them out of the boiled eggs for anything. I feel like all I do lately is boil eggs that I never get to enjoy, b/c all the [spoiler]fucking[/spoiler] kids (there are 5) disappear with them! (I promise, I do love my kids. GET OUT OF MY EGGS!)

Also starting to wish my 4yr old never learned the words “protein” and “fat”. Every single meal goes something like this:
Alex: Does this food have protein, Mama? I need protein to grow up bigger.
Me: Yes. It’s chicken thighs. So it has protein.
Alex: Does it have fat? I no see fat. I need butter.
Me: I cooked it with butter. And it has fat.
Alex: thigh needs too much butter. I get it for me!

(Jane) #1406

I hate that!!!

I am a beekeeper and found a beautiful honey-colored shirt at Penny’s with a large bee on the front in white sequins - loved it!!!

I went back and got a second one in case I ruined it with my coffee butter or some other fat.

(Running from stupidity) #1407

Is life even worth living at that point?

:joy:

(Shanda) #1408

No, I think not … I’m gonna have to buy some fart spray so I can get some enjoyment back :laughing:

This comment has been deemed worthy of a LIKE! :heart:

Explanation (click here):

I really want to give your comment a “like”, but the forum software has indicated to me that I am currently ALL OUT, because of some arbitrary limit of “likes” one can give out, in some arbitrary time span.

Not having the ability to “like” your comment leaves me with few choices.

To remedy this, I have chosen to create this comment to explain that I like your comment, but I can’t “like” it right now.

Which, honestly, goes against the forum guidelines of keeping things “tidy”.

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
  • Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.

Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.

So, I do the best I can. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I really want to give your comment a “like”, but the forum software has indicated to me that I am currently ALL OUT, because of some arbitrary limit of “likes” one can give out, in some arbitrary time span.

To remedy this, I have chosen to create this comment to explain that I like your comment, but I can’t “like” it right now.

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

• Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.

Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.

Cheers!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1411

First Mic (@juice) and now you, huh? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He’s my inspiration. :grin:

Keep It Tidy

Cheers!

(*Tame Those Ghrelin Gremlins) #1413

I have a new complaint…I haven’t been waking up in the middle of the night due to snoring, I had no idea Keto would cure my snoring :zzz:

(Jane) #1414

A year ago I couldn’t button my favorite coat. Now I have to get my sewing box out and move the buttons because it’s too big on me now.

Damn keto! Such a pain!!!

(Jessica) #1415

I’m gonna have to buy a new fridge with more room. Too much real food!

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1416

I had to change the battery in my mouse. When I opened it up the inside was encrusted with salt.