Keto Complaint Department

(Running from stupidity) #1236

Correct. And we have a photo around of a former prime minister wearing them, even.

And, I have to say, the reaction that photo got[spoiler] really pissed me off[/spoiler]. I wasn’t a particular fan of the bloke, but he was a volunteer firefighter, and the photo was taken as he was transitioning out of the swim leg of a tri. In terms of good examples, that’s pretty [spoiler]bloody[/spoiler] good, IMHO. But no, massive amounts of ridicule. People are idiots.

(Charlie Kathopoulis) #1237

:slight_smile: True :slight_smile: But some have the ability to carry them off as a fashion statement. Ourselves? Well lets say each time I wore a set I had a number of people rushing up for my autograph, deliriously happy in their certainty that they where meeting Chewbacca :joy:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1238

In my case, it would be Jabba the Hutt. :grin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You beat me to it. Out running some errands.
Thanks for your help, Mic!

@Judy1437 I’m embarrassed to admit how long it took me to figure that out. :laughing:

I’d see all these profile names with witty sayings beside them, and I’d wonder, how’d they do that? :joy:

(Blessed with butter ) #1242

Here it is

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #1243

Nice one :+1:

(Jessica) #1244

My husband won’t leave me alone. Yoga pants are no longer a safe clothing choice for home use!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1245

I’m laughing so hard I can’t breathe over here cut it out. No wait, don’t.

(Laurie) #1246

That Darren is always so nice and supportive! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Running from stupidity) #1247

Shhh, he’s from Texas.

:metal:

:metal: :metal: :metal:

:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

(Running from stupidity) #1249

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, it’s a complete sentence, stupid software

(back and doublin' down) #1250

Yea Buddy!!

(Jane) #1251

Damn you, keto!

I keep missing my jeans and find my husband hung them up on HIS side of the closet because they are so close to the same size.

So annoying!!!

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #1252

Eating to satiety and having a mere morsel left

and then having to throw it in the wast disposal.

(Carpe salata!) #1253

Pate? That would be the best day ever for my dog :smiley:

Waist disposal? I love that. :laughing:

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #1254

Oh! sorry I meant bio biomass wast disposal

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1255

I LOVE THIS!
I NEED A DOG
I hate wasting food, but satiety often happens before my plate is empty!