Keto Complaint Department

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #1216

Having to keep buying more breadcrumb mix because I keep eating it before I use it for breadcrumb

(Laurie) #1217

Now that I don’t buy junk food daily, I have money. It just sits there doing nothing. I’m afraid of being robbed. And I’ll have to make a will.

You can always buy new clothes!

(Jeanne Wagner) #1219

oooh oooh oooh! I did the same thing to my thumb when i was around 8-ish…that’s 40 yrs ago now. My nail is currently experiencing something strange. It has gown out with a tall lump on it and it seems another lump is coming in behind it. Like waves. I’m hoping this means that it’s working its way to normalcy.

My Fitbit band only has 3 holes left. I will have to put the small band on soon! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1221

Holy shit this is funny as hell! I’ve never heard this before. Laughing my ass off over here

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1222

Hahahahaha!
This is awesome lol

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1223

I’ll be sure and remember to come in here when I need a good laugh. My God this place is full of comedians I love it

(Blessed with butter ) #1224

I really miss the dark bags under my eyes. And my fat swollen ankles

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Blessed with butter ) #1226

so annoying when I had to tell patients at work that it wasn’t my birthday. And the flowers are from my son and his wife for my 20 pound weight loss. Then really annoying when I had to say thank you after they complimented me on it uggggg

I haven’t had swollen feet and cankles since I started keto! Definitely not something worth missing!

(Blessed with butter ) #1228

I am afraid I will have to rewrite my will cause I am out living everyone. Oh bother

(Carpe salata!) #1229

At least you’ve got plenty of time to do it. :wink:

(Blessed with butter ) #1230

How did you put low carb avenger in your name

(Running from stupidity) #1231

It’s his superpower!

(Blessed with butter ) #1232

I know but how do you get in in ()I HAVE A SUPER POWER TOO :boom:

(Charlie Kathopoulis) #1233

Yeah … these things where the height of fashion once over here Down Under. However I can tell you from personal experience that they are uncomfortable and about as attractive as the south end of a north bound cat. :rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #1234

Don’t edit drunk, Judy :slight_smile:

You just edit your name in your profile.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1235

In fact, Speedo is, or was, an Aussie company, right?