Keto Complaint Department

(Running from stupidity) #1196

Living here has made you smart(er) :slight_smile:

(Krista) #1197

Smaller pants means smaller pockets. Things keep falling out of my tiny pockets.

(Carpe salata!) #1198

I think I got nerve damage from leaving my mobile phone in my hip pocket.
I can hear it now - darn you KETO where is MY effing nerve damage???

(Just a mild intermittent pain, I don’t keep my phone in my pocket any more)

My wedding ring keeps slipping off my finger. While swimming yesterday with my daughter, I had to dive to the bottom of the pool to collect my little bit of gold.

(Running from stupidity) #1200

I’ve taken my fitbit band in three notches.

Yeah, I’ve ALWAYS had trouble wearing watches, because my wrist was too big.
Realized the other day, I can wear watches now, but I’ve lived so long without one I can’t stand the feel of it on my wrist. :weary:

I used to have a nice plump neck, now I’ve got this stupid turkey-neck, thing going on.

Thanks Keto. :frowning_face:

(Diane Kovach) #1203

I had to throw out my Tums because I don’t get heartburn anymore. Also, now when I put my hands on my waist, I HAVE a waist. So annoying.

(Adriana) #1204

Couldn´t help to notice the great sign on your wall, I need one of those for my office!

Thanks! I like to pretend I’m anti-social, at the office. :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #1206

:joy:

YES! I have had the same problem! I guess all the insulation from that fat I had, has disappeared along w/ the fat that I have lost. OY! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So have I! I will have to switch to the smaller band in another month or so,

(Running from stupidity) #1209

eBay is your friend :slight_smile:

Order it now, give it time to get to you, sorted.

My Fitbit came with a smaller band as well as the large band. So I don’t have to buy a new band right now. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #1211

Oooh, fancy!

I just bought a couple of bands off eBay when my original one was breaking (as they always do, known issue) and got an orange one and a yellow one, and then used half of each to make the band I’m wearing now :slight_smile:

Excellent! I will keep eBay in mind if I decide I want something other than gray as my band color.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1213

Gah! My watch is too big! Ok, I’m on the second to last hole as far as comfort goes, but the tail is almost hitting the face! Not cute! I’m wondering if I can trim a swatch without making it look like a diy hack job. I know I can cut it well… I’m finicky like that. Maybe melting it after I cut it to smooth the edges? Or sanding and then a light melt? Any ideas?

Buy a new watch. :slight_smile: Or maybe a new band!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1215

Does swatch make smaller bands? I like the one I have. But it supposed to go around twice, not three times…