Keto Complaint Department

(karen) #1094

I’ve discovered the discomfort of sag generally. I don’t like the feel of my thighs drooping onto my chair, my butt drooping onto my thighs, my upper arms drooping on the arms of my chair, my breasts drooping onto my ribcage and my belly drooping onto my bed when I lie on my side. I feel like I’m melting! Hoping another 5 pounds or so fixes this rather than making it worse.

No! Maybe Coolsculpting it would help! :smiley:

(Jamie Marie ) #1096

If you have Amazon Prime their new featured called Prime Wardrobe is pretty great. You can order a bunch of stuff, have it shipped to your house, and take a week to try things on and decide what you want. You tell them what you’re keeping, send the rest back, and they only charge you for what you keep. I love it for shoe shopping.

(Liz ) #1097

Thanks!

I can’t tell fat jokes anymore.

I used to be funny, now I’m just insensitive. :frowning_face:

(TJ Borden) #1099

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

(Ellen) #1100

Dagnamit keto, am off work until Monday and all I wanted to do was stay in bed & read, but no, instead you made me spring clean, binning & shredding stuff, taking 2 boxes + 3 bags to charity shop, file all my paperwork, chase up PPI reclaim, do 2 lots of laundry AND frickin dust & hoover. WTAF? Tomorrow I want to read.

(Ashley Beane) #1101

Went to Six Flags and could fit into ALL the roller coaster seats. HOW WILL I DECIDE WHICH ONES TO RIDE?!
And to make matters worse, I wasn’t even hungry enough to spend thirteen dollars on a hot dog. Oh, Hell!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1102

@Elle79 @KetoBeane Oh, ladies, I feel your pain! I’m so sorry you are suffering like this. :grin:

(Ellen) #1103

The struggle is real @PaulL, support is needed :wink:

(Ellen) #1104

It sucks not being hungry doesn’t it :wink:

(Ashley Beane) #1106

I’m not sure how I’ll muddle through with all this extra money! :rofl:

(TJ Borden) #1107

Put it into the bacon fund

Unfortunately, any “extra” money we have has to go toward new clothes, that fit.

Thanks keto. :anger:

Oy, none of my current work clothes fit as they are too baggy! And I had bought some new pants for work and they are falling off me!!! :scream:

(Ashley Beane) #1110

You’re a wise man.

(Ashley Beane) #1111

yes this consistent ability to stay in fashion with new clothes is such a drag! :rofl:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1112

I did my weekly measure today and I couldn’t find the spider vein I use to make sure I measure the same place each time. I’m going to have to get one tattooed back on.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1113

"You’re so vein . . . " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(KCKO, KCFO) #1114

About 4 years ago, I dropped a 17" steel belted tire on my right foot, the big toe took the brunt of it. I have a lumpy scar there, it pretty much stays inflamed and reddish and hurts a lot when I try to walk on it. Except after 2 years of Keto, I noticed recently I can not remember the last flare up and the lump is actually getting smaller and is not reddish but a healthy looking pinkish color these days.

Damned KETO there goes my excuse for sitting on my lazy butt and not walking daily. I don’t even get to whinge to DH about how much it hurts. No fun in that I can tell you.