Keto Complaint Department

(Benj) #1074

I so agree! I’ve seen ton of posts talking about keto & productivity but I’m just lazing about on this thread all day when I should work :drooling_face:

(Aimee Moisa) #1075

Well, that’s a psychological problem, not an energy one. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Alec) #1076

I am now obsessed with trying to find decent pork scratchings I can buy. This is now my life’s mission. I cannot think of doing anything else. Help!!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1077

Why? You’re doing just fine. There are worse things to which you can dedicate your life than pork scratchings! :pig:

(Alec) #1078

Keto
You’ve just ripped half my excuses for being a slow runner away from me. I used to be a fat old bugger, and now I am only an old bugger.

How can I live with myself?

(Aimee Moisa) #1079

Well, if you’re really old then you won’t have to live with yourself much longer. Amiright?

:stuck_out_tongue:

(Alec) #1080

UR right… maybe only another 30 years… :-):open_mouth:

(Benj) #1081

Gee, thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

(Benj) #1082

It’s just a guess, but you have a healthy liver now, that guy is probably sponging all that alcohol pretty fast!

(Jeanne Wagner) #1083

Maybe so!!

(Aimee Moisa) #1084

You’re welcome! I do what I can to helpl :slight_smile:

(Ellen) #1085

It does get better, after about 8 inches lost I def had the apron look, a couple of months later was much smaller & plump again, now another 6 inches gone it’s starting to sag again, but feel fairly confident will shrink again. KCKO.

Good to know the the sag can disappear! There’s hope for me!!!

(Aimee Moisa) #1087

Damnit Keto, SO MUCH SAG! :\

(Aimee Moisa) #1088

Damnit Keto, after my husband has had 10 years of severe depression and lethargy now that he has been in ketosis a few weeks he has washed the dishes, done the laundry, cleaned the kitchen counter, and started exercising. I am running out of things to nag him about! I am going to have to get more creative if I want to continue complaining about him. You ruin all my fun!

(Garry (Canada)) #1089

With all you good Keto citizens telling everyone how good you feel, and how good you look on Keto… You’re going to send the price of butter through the roof soon, and I don’t want to have to steal milk from the neighbors cows and then churn my own. Quit being so nice damn it…:joy:

Just FYI, I used to get that itchiness too where my skin touched the rivet on my top jeans button, and it turned out I had a contact allergy to nickel. Maybe you have that too?

Yup, totally.

Yes, I have a roll of fat at the lower part of my abdomen. My mid- and upper abdomen are flattening.

(Sophie) #1093

I’ve heard it referred to as an “Apron”. Not, the kind that I particularly like! :roll_eyes: