Keto Complaint Department

(Ellen) #1054

Well it certainly sounds like you took one for the team, sorry you had such an awful time :wink:

(Terence Dean) #1055

Are his carbs under 20g? He could be thinking about it seriously.

(Krista) #1056

I’m loosing my insulation as well!! I’ve never worn this many sweaters in summer.

(Krista) #1057

Before Keto, packing for a week away took a suitcase, now all my things fit into a backpack! Who will use my suitcases?!?!

(Aimee Moisa) #1058

Your poor suitcase, it never gets to go on trips anymore! So sad! :frowning:

(karen) #1059

Well here’s a totally snarky one: I used to feel so inferior when my inlaws came to visit, always with little snubs and Expert Opinions on every food in the universe. Now I sit and watch their chubby cheeks fill up every two hours on carb after carb after carb and hmm, hmm, I just smile sympathetically and nod when they complain about how hungry they are and how their genes are giving them diabetes and obesity. I’ve become that silent but successful and, I admit, maybe just a little bit secretly smug person everybody hates. Confidence in the face of my oppressors. Damn you, keto.

(Katie) #1060

You can try taking it out of the package and putting (hiding) it in a nontransparent container. Keep it uncooked until you want it.

@Brenda – Siri can hang out with Alexa!

(Jennie ) #1062

I don’t have any zits to pop or pick at, I need to find a new hobby :disappointed_relieved:

(Matt) #1063

I used to get headaches most days and a migraine at least once a fortnight - 3 weeks in and the only hint of a headache during this time was when I knew I hadn’t drunk much the day before.

I am just so annoyed at all the extra time that gives me.

(Ellen) #1064

Dammit keto, it used to be if laying in bed I could put book/phone on belly and see it even if not wearing glasses, now I have to pat around to find them.

I have the same problem! All this extra time on my hands!!! :wink:

(Aimee Moisa) #1066

Real complaint & TMI

Damnit keto, my stomach fat has lost its plumpness and now the underside of my stomach is chafing against my lap more than ever. :frowning:

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #1067

I get the same thing where it sits right on my belt buckle and itches like crazy…damn annoying!

(KCKO, KCFO) #1068

Gold Bond powder really can help with that. Been there, done that.

(Aimee Moisa) #1069

Did you notice that as you lost weight the pouch sank lower and lower? I have a 52 inch waist to lose but it looks like it is all just going to sink down instead of shrink in. :frowning:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1070

My waist dropped 2 inches in 5 weeks, Then it went back up an inch and now it is going down again. My handles are very soft as is the fat on my back. I’m thinking I’m losing overall but the distribution is settling from above down to the middle. My t-shirts fit better.

It is weird.

@DarkCrystal I couldn’t be bothered with the extra time, I finally just bought a new belt. :grin:

Sitting, in general. My bottom doesn’t have its natural padding, anymore.

Don’t even get me started about toilet seats!

Too funny! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: