Keto Complaint Department

(Aimee Moisa) #994

Is he 16? :slight_smile:

(LeeAnn Brooks) #995

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #996

Uh-oh! Brace yourself . . . :scream:

(back and doublin' down) #997

semantics? Sometimes in EFs, I refer to my body being a cannibal, eating its own fat to survive. And yet, that’s what the fat is there for, right? Stored up for the periods when it needs it. I ‘store’ gas in my gas tank for my vehicle to use, but don’t consider my car in starvation or cannibal mode when it’s burning gas to get me where I want to go.

(Keto Travels) #998

Yep. I have some VERY happy worms in my worm compost … now why am I still so terrible at not buying veggies? Maybe I should just proactively spend all my food budget on bacon and butter so I can’t afford them anymore?

(Keto Travels) #999

3 Inches to go until my favourite corset!!! I am seriously worried about missing that window though and have like 5 contingency plans for opportunities to show it off in case none present themselves naturally at that time … it’s too pretty not to show it off! :wink:

(Keto Travels) #1000

Growing up in Germany, sparkling water was the norm … not the yucky flavored kind though! I am still addicted. Sparkling Ketoaid first thing in the morning - yum!

(Kirk) #1001

Beach day today. Stopped at a favoriite restaurant with home cut fries. I had salad with my codfish.

Also, the two pairs of dress pants I bought for my new job as a limo driver six weeks ago are falling off me. Need to drop to 32 waist from 34 dammit. Got some 40s to give away too

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1002

Getting ready for lunch with friends so I had to pull out my “nicer” tops that I haven’t worn since starting keto. Had to try on four different tops before I go it right, because my husband said the first three were too big. Darn it keto, two of those were brand new. Do I really need to budget for all new tops?

(LeeAnn Brooks) #1003

We need a Keto clothing exchange program.

(Alec) #1004

Do the shopping on the way home from work. That’ll fix him.

(Ashley) #1005

Welp, none of my shorts fit me now. Even using other shorts I found left at my house to mow the yard and the draw strings just aren’t cutting it. Even when tight somehow I just keep having to adjust them. Time for shorts and pants. Only have handful that will fit now. Thanks keto.

(Aimee Moisa) #1006

You wanna start that thread or should I? :slight_smile:

(LeeAnn Brooks) #1007

You can have at it.

(Aimee Moisa) #1008

I haven’t been getting cravings anymore since I started keto so what am I going to do with all this delicious sugar free chocolate I bought for myself before I knew I wasn’t going to be getting cravings!

No chocolate cravings?!? When am I supposed to eat chocolate if I’m not craving it???

Damnit, keto, you’re ruining my life!

(Aimee Moisa) #1009

Seriously!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1010

Wow this is beautiful and delicious looking.

(Liz ) #1011

I went Keto and my husband lost 15 pounds! What the heck? Now I have to find room in my dresser for all the pairs of jeans he’s giving me because they are too big for him :smile:

Never in my life did I guess I’d be wearing my husband’s clothes!! This is very disorienting, Keto, thanks a lot!!

On a serious note, at the store we tried finding him 30 waist pants but everything was HUGE, just made me think how SAD has really got a hold on the population & smaller men’s clothes are harder & harder to find.

(Alec) #1012

I keep getting told by everybody that I need to get some clothes that fit. So what bloody size should I buy, keto? You tell me… I don’t bloody know.

(KCKO, KCFO) #1013

My TOFI husband has had this problem for a long time. He isn’t a 32, but not quite a 30 yet, some of the boys sections might have jeans your DH can fit into, it is a matter of how long the pants are, DH is 6’ so can find something that is long enough from time to time. He really doesn’t want to get any thinner at his age, so it is a problem for him.

I also inherited shorts from my DH this year that are filling up my dresser drawer, that had never happened before. I might need addition storage space, oh wait, I’ll just use the space created by all the nice clothes I had to discard over the last two years. Darn you Keto got me running around in circles here.