Keto Complaint Department

(Wenchie) #81

That’s really just too much :see_no_evil:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #82

I know. Pure torture.

(Mike Glasbrener) #83

Adjusting eyes to continually manage portion size down! Oh the horror.

(Arlene) #84

Like Brenda, our food consumption has gone way down, and with it our grocery bill. Much less food prep and clean up, so now I have extra time on my hands. Oh what should I do?

(Roxanne) #85

i have to pay much closer attention when using the BBQ because the fatty cuts of meat tend to result in flare ups. I was doing an entire Costco tray of chicken thighs (freeze them for hubby’s lunches), and I turned my back for a second and pretty much destroyed all of them to a massive inferno, I couldn’t even get close enough to remove them!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #86

That is a real complaint! Lol

(Roxanne) #87

:speak_no_evil:

(Karl L) #88

What A-Holes!!

(Karl L) #89

I miss the chalky goodness of TUMS at 2am!

(Andrew Anderson) #90

And stacking every pillow on the bed to slow the reflux!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #91

I KNOW RIGHT??!! fuckers.

(Mike Glasbrener) #92

I hate having to wear a belt that shows 2 ratty beaten up notches in order to keep my pants from falling off. Which goes right along with I hate being able to take my pants off w/o unbuckling them.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #93

I hear ya. If I wait too long to try on a shirt that was stored away, the damn thing doesn’t fit anymore! WAY TOO BIG!!!
…And just like that, I have to say goodbye to another nice shirt. :crying_cat_face: FOREVER
c’est la vie

(Mike Glasbrener) #94

Ummm… That almost sounds like a real complaint. Be careful. :wink:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #95

Naw. fuck big clothes. Lol

(Mark Thomson) #96

Having to put up with tasty food can be a real drag… :joy: having to eat the chicken skin (because no one else wants it…) or the piece of fat off the steak… :slight_smile:

(Jackie) #97

I come home to a delicious keto meal my husband made but just not hungry!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #98

Bummer. :wink:

(Wenchie) #99

I really need complain about my weightloss. After only 6 weeks 11 kg are gone. I mean 22 pounds… just gone. Who will get me all that fat back? Before I had enought body fat so my scale (I even have a scale now, ugh! ), that measures to 65% bodyfat, could not even measure mine… so above 65% for sure. All mine! Now? 59% … come on! :flushed: What more am I gonna loose?! Its rediculus! And all while eating steak, cremecheese and cheese. :grimacing: Its just terrible

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #100

I woke up a pound lighter even though I ate 5 pounds of food last night.

Ok. I’m exaggerating. More accurately- 3/4 pound. Of food. That I ate. I lost 7 pounds this week on my 4 day fast. Well, 6. Lost the 7th this morning. WTF.

2.5 small crispy chicken thighs, 1/3 cup crispy chicken bits and the grease (don’t judge, lol), 2 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons sugar free strawberry jelly, a hard boiled egg, and a 2 ounce candy bar made out of 100% cocao, peanut butter, ground up cricket bodies, hemp seed, walnuts, coconut, and maple extract. Sweetened with liquid sucralose.

THE FOOD IS TORTURE

NOM NOM NOM