Keto Complaint Department

Spent $600 less on groceries for the family this month. So annoying!

(Duncan Kerridge) #62

I’ve not had a cold in six months, I used to look forward to several days of lazing around with man-flu every winter so my wife could wait on me hand and foot. Damn you healthy eating!

(Roxanne) #63

I miss my dogs farting. They no longer fart since we stopped giving them leftover carby foods. And they hate getting bacon fat dribbled on their food :slight_smile:

(Dustin Cade) #64

I miss my shirts stopping under my belly… I’m looking forward to missing my belly… Oh and my moobs…

(eat more) #65

i totally hate that i had scallops and an artichoke with mayo for dinner instead of tortilla chips…
so lame to eat “fancy” food that i made myself…and why was it just as easy as opening a bag of chips?!

ugh!

(Lucrecia) #66

We may just have to hang out in the same town for a day or two. I’m a brilliant shopper. No seriously, it’s my thing. My friends call me the Fifty Cent Queen. I’ve found exquisite clothes in pristine condition for literally 50c. If there is one perfect bargain in a store I will be the one to find it, in five minutes because I’m impatient and hate shopping for hours… and I LOVE shopping for my friends. It’s even more fun that finding bargains for myself :slight_smile:

(Wenchie) #67

I feel for you… I had to go with this tonight :scream_cat:

Back then I would have enjoyed a lovely Burger King on an day out. Its just so hard…

(For the record I did not eat all the onions because of the carbs and just half of the asparagus but ALL of the steak :heart:)

(Arlene) #68

I’m somewhat envious. I have a knack for going straight to the most expensive item in the shop. It doesn’t matter what I’m shopping for, be it a car, a plate, or a piece of clothing. It’s become a joke because my whole family knows how much I hate to shop.

(Lucrecia) #69

You need to come hangout with me then! I’ve bought pure cashmere dresses, silk suits, linen skirts, all manner of gorgeous finery for embarrassingly small amounts of money! Sometimes my knickers cost more than my entire outfit! :slight_smile:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #70

That’s HORRID.
You poor soul.
I’m stealing that photo. Lol

(Wenchie) #71

Ja, I get that. I can only JUST hold back to lick my phone, everytime the picture comes up :joy::joy:

(Arlene) #72

You must be in training to be a 5-star chef, although if you were a 5-star chef, you would have to make MUCH smaller portions and drizzle the sauce around artistically on the empty space of the plate.
Stunning Pansy, and the celery added to the color palate. Very nice!

(Wenchie) #73

Oh! No that wasn’t me. I was in a restaurant :joy::joy::joy:

Thats more me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Dustin Cade) #74

i want to complain about how great I feel while fasting… though it is very strange… no sir… I don’t like it!

(Alex Dipego) #75

Where has my knee pain gone? Why don’t I feel like im 90 when im only 30? Inflame me dangit

(Richard Morris) #76

Not enough trash to fill my bin every week.

(Arlene) #77

THIS
And not only that, I don’t have to frequent the store anymore. In the past, if we went into town, we always had a few things to get at the grocery store. Eating only 1 or 2 meals per day, consisting of meat from our freezer and a few veggies, depending on if we feel like veggies at that time amounts to almost no need to visit the grocery store. Add in the many fasting days and it’s easy to see why big food is threatened by us ketoers.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #78

Seriously. I just cannot eat much food anymore. Still adjusting to buying less! With only one meal of mostly meat and fat, I don’t need many groceries.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #79

And leftovers! I pull a pork butt, make a meatloaf, bake ribs or chicken, and have leftovers for DAAAAAAAAYS

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #80

Here’s something I’ve had to endure now:
After 3 years ketogenic, my relatives start inviting me over and cooking beautiful keto meals for me.
Salmon with broccolitini, a wonderful butter lettuce salad with avocado, green onion and bell pepper. My Aunt Pam mixed up a wonderful bleu cheese dressing made with sour cream, mayonnaise and a special Danish bleu(1 cup of each! Simple!) She even put KerryGold in the table and I know we never talked about it. She’s been reading. :zornface: