Keto Complaint Department

(Sophie) #894

We have a chain saw too. But it’s a small one that operates on a rechargable battery pack. It’s perfect for our smaller projects here, limbs and stuff, and I also get a real charge out of using it in the fall/winter. My husband thinks it’s funny how I take to the power tools around here. But then again, when we were engaged, I already owned a Dremel with lots of attachments, so he knew! :blush:

Well, you DID hire her as your wife for her stellar management skills, no? :grin:

(LeeAnn Brooks) #896

That’s exactly what I need.

(Cywgdave) #897

Are you somewhere where you can then eat the deer? Given that chance I’d happily let deer eat the apples on my tree. Unfortunately I live in the city…

(LeeAnn Brooks) #898

Yeah, I live on 5 acres, but our land is also surrounded by my in-laws land and they have over 100 acres. My husband likes to hunt, but he hasn’t gotten lucky in a couple years, so our venison supply has run out.

(Cywgdave) #899

Well maybe left over pears and peaches will attract some this year, fingers crossed.

(Laura) #900

Ugh!! I just discovered I’ve shrunk out of all of my corsets! They all lace completely closed so now I’ll be forced to shop around online for new, smaller ones. The struggle!!

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #901

:sunglasses:

(LeeAnn Brooks) #902

Well, that’s something you don’t hear much outside of a Jane Austen novel.:wink:

(Sophie) #903

:rofl::laughing::rofl:

(Doug) #904

Oddly enough, there is a “Keto, Pride and Prejudice” Facebook page.

(Ellen) #905

Awful! Looking forward to properly fitting into mine again, gotta love a good corset :laughing:

(Laura) #906

Lol, true. It’s a very 19th century struggle right here in the 21st century.

However, what can one do but drown one’s sorrow in delicious keto food and continue to suffer additional reduction in inches and excess fluff. I do declare…why do we tormemt ourselves in such a manner?!!

(Laura) #907

Keto Corset Sisterhood…Unite!! :fist:t2:
:grinning:

(Aimee Moisa) #908

This might be TMI but…

Third week on keto and my panties are already too big so my sanitary napkin won’t stay put. Eff you keto, gotta get new panties!

(Sorry men! Just try not to think about it. :^) )

(clane) #909

One of the guys at work today just randomly told me I should go shopping because my clothes were baggy. - shopping… the horror. I don’t know if I can handle that torture.
(I work with all guys… I definitely have not shared I 've been on keto:)

(Ron) #910

Dang Keto - Couldn’t you make this WOE as successful in a one size fits all format??? :upside_down_face:

(Kristin) #911

I do mine without sweeteners and it’s amazing.i add collagen powder to it too.

(Aimee Moisa) #912

Damnit keto, my avocados never rot in the fruit basket anymore. How are the poor fruit flies in my house supposed to survive?!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #913

What? No “Mansfield Pork”?