Keto Complaint Department

(LeeAnn Brooks) #853

I’m starting to be disliked by my coworkers due to my amazingly good mood.
Apparently singing and dancing atround the office is “annoying.”

Thanks a lot Keto.

(karen) #854

Well the shirts still fit, but I’m realizing everything in my closet is designed to loosely disguise a muffin top, which means now they hang from my breasts and disguise the fact that there IS no muffin top. Oh, Keto, not more clothes shopping!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #855

I feel your pain, sister! :smiley:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #856

I can’t imagine why. (looking innocent)

Such poor, SAD people! :smiley:

(Randy) #857

Just when I had grown comfortable with my 4 month stall, I ruined it by losing another 20 lbs in the last 6 weeks!!!

Dammit!!!:grimacing::rage:

(Alec) #858

What am I supposed to do with these? I have spent the whole year tending and watering these lovely bushes, and now I find I can’t eat the bloody things.

Thank you so bloody much keto!

(karen) #859

Yep. Planted a really lovely fig tree a few months ago. Sigh.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #860

I have some peach and pear trees that alas will go mostly to the deer this year.

Well, at least they make pretty flowers in the spring.

(Sophie) #861

5yrs ago I planted 3 cultivars that were a pain in the ass to track down, and now they are bearing lovey, luscious figs, which I have to just pass on the my neighbors. So thanks Keto, for causing all this damn goodwill in the hood! Hmmm :thinking: we have a new family with small boys that just moved in across the street…maybe I can fig-bomb them this summer! :laughing:

(karen) #863

Wonderful point. I do exchange eggs and other things with my neighbors, I’m sure they’ll be thrilled with a basket of figs or some cherry tomatoes. Win for the team after all!

This is a real complaint – between my reduced appetite and fasting, my consumption of food has dropped off so I’m tossing more spoilage and buying in smaller amounts. At least I no longer have the temptation that, “I need to eat this before it goes bad!”

So I guess my Keto Complaint is I lost my excuse for not cycling to the grocery store because I need my car trunk for all the food. Darn.

(karen) #865

I am actually pissed with myself for food going in the garbage. I knew how much to buy before and now it’s a whole new learning curve, running out for butter every time I turn around but with way too many low carb vegs to ever eat up before they go bad. At least the proteins keep pretty well! (Never occurred to me my excuse for not cycling was gone. Thanks a lot, Dave (& Keto)!

(Sophie) #866

No truer words have ever been spoken! This is why I’ve seriously considered going total carnivore. But I don’t have the running out of butter problem since I buy it on sale and stock pile it in the chest freezer! NOw if I could just figure out how to preserve all the salad fixins to keep them fresh! :roll_eyes:

(Michele) #867

Swap for bacon :wink:

(Sophie) #868

Brilliant! :laughing:

(Ellen) #869

Dammit keto, I only bought my belt in Dec now I need to either make new holes in it or buy a new one; why do you do this to me?

(Alec) #870

Sorry, Dave, this is not a Real Complaint Department, and hence we cannot cope with real complaints.

Ding, next customer!

(TJ Borden) #871

Although to @Daves_Not_Here point. There are REAL drawbacks. I was telling my wife this morning how much energy I had this morning, and now I’m painting the office. This is bullshit. Everyone knows Sunday’s are for binging Netflix, at least until it’s time to switch over to HBO for the Sunday night shows.

(Alec) #872

Regardless of keto, this is always bullshit!

(TJ Borden) #873

THANK YOU!!! Can you tell her that? I tried but it didn’t go well, which is why I’m still painting.