Keto Complaint Department

(Candy Lind) #833

OR they are in the pockets of Big Pharm and Big Food. WAY too many of them continue to fight for the status quo because of money.

(Candy Lind) #834

:rofl: Yeah, the bot doesn’t like one- or two-word answers. Go figure! LOL

(Ellen) #835

I have loads of interesting books in my TBR pile, but then end up browsing the forum for hours instead.

(Alec) #836

Oh, I so have this problem… I am more addicted to these forums than I was to sugar. Maybe it would be easier to just go back to the sugar.

(Candy Lind) #837

NOOOOOOOOO! :dizzy_face: :astonished: :flushed:

I have to go to a graduation potluck tonight. The grad requested lots of casseroles and salads. The only things I could think to bring are cheeseburger casserole and chicken/avocado salad - both with bacon in them. I know no one else will want to eat my diet foods! (fingers secretly crossed that this is true!) Woe is me.

• Easiest salad is a meat and cheese platter. Add crackers for the non-Keto people.
  • An easy casserole is BBQ pulled pork or beef. You could even have buns for those that aren’t averse to them. :slight_smile:
  • Texas chili (i.e. no beans). Add nachos for non-Keto people. Cheese, sour cream, guacamole?
  • Appetizers like stuffed mushrooms or jalapeno poppers or deviled eggs
  • A meatball bake. I like to use artichoke hearts instead of a pasta.

(Candy Lind) #840

HA! Yours will be the first that’s gone because … FAT! :heart_eyes:

So I go out, I go shopping, and I go to all the trouble of buying this beautiful steak, and was all set to eat it with garlic butter and some paremesan crusted cauliflower. Came home, had a couple of pork rinds and some cream cheese, and now I’m not hungry anymore.

Thanks stupid keto.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #842

That’s why this way of eating is unsustainable: too many good foods and not enough time to eat them!

:bacon::bacon:

(Duncan Kerridge) #843

Shaving. When I was mr potato head shaving seemed a lot easier. Now I have corners and hollows to navigate shaving seems to take twice as long. Thanks Keto

(Alec) #844

I don’t have any clothes that fit any more. As soon as I go out and buy some more, within a month, they don’t fit either.

Bloomin keto.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #845

Happens to me often. You’d think I’d learn. LOL

(Ashley) #846

Having this problem with shirts, I can still get away with pants cause I wear a lot of ones with draw strings since I clean buildings and not going to wear nice clothes. It’s quickly getting to where I won’t be able to wear them either though. 33 lbs down and my shirts look like I’m swimming in them!

(Alec) #847

I know what you mean. I have loads of too big shirts, and I am going to have to spend the whole weekend sorting them and donating them to charity. Bloomin keto.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #848

What an annoyance! The pants I just bought, hoping they’d stay tight for a while, now slide over my butt without needing to be unfastened. Just what I need—another trip to Good Will. What are you doing to me, keto?

(Maha) #849

Before I used to get tired after walking 20 minutes, demanded to take a break. Now I want to walk 5-6 miles in a single bound. SMH.

(Alec) #850

I know, it’s just so tiring isn’t it? Get thee behind me keto!

(Ashley) #851

Yes, I’m hoping to donate mine soon too. I don’t want the reminder and I don’t want the excuse to be lazy with food ever again!

(Andy Ware) #852

I hate heights and climbing things. Hate it. But today, after 18 years, my gutters are getting cleaned! Down 90 pounds since I started Keto eating back in 10/2015, and feeling a lot better about climbing the ladder these days!