Keto Complaint Department

(Ellen) #793

Damnit keto, you’re making me think about getting properly healthy and quitting the cigs! What would I do with functioning lungs and more money???

(Jerrett Scott) #794

I was up 30 hours straight yesterday. Went to bed at 8:30pm last night and woke up at 6:00am. I couldn’t go back to sleep!!! WHAT GIVES KETO?

@Elle79 - am I allowed to mention that I never acquired the fag habit?

Well, at least if I get summarily ejected from this forum, it will be with increased mental clarity, higher energy, and a slight metallic taste in my mouth.

(TJ Borden) #796

You can say that on a thread in the UK section, not so much in ‘Murica threads.

Right-Ho! (pronounced with a ridiculous British accent)

(Ellen) #798

Thanks, have edited it, didn’t cross my mind that it could be construed as derogatory. Good! Smoking’s a flithy habit.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #799

What am I supposed to do with all those beautiful bacon wrapped reduced price porkchops? :sweat_smile:

(let’s not spread the word about keto too much so people leave those 'horrible unhealthy cuts for me?! ;))

(Jennifer ) #800

I’m starting a new job soon and I have exactly 1 pair of pants and 2 shirts that fit properly. DAMN IT KETO.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #801

Keto, what are you up to? You’ve made my belly so small that I can no longer tell if my shirt is getting wet while I lean over the countertop to wipe it down, and I can no longer hold the speed lever on the lawnmower down with my belly either. Why’d you have to do this to me?

(Candy Lind) #802

I’m down from an H to a DDD/F, and down two band sizes, which also shrinks the cups. It’s really more a “bag holder” than a bra these days … :smiling_imp:

(Candy Lind) #803

You are DA BOMB. You deserve every bit of it!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Definite keto problem! I have missed that window on a bunch of my stuff, too. Going through a MOUNTAIN of old clothes presently. I didn’t get rid of anything after last weight loss. I’m getting rid of EVERYTHING that’s too big this time. Never going back, UH-UH, NO SIR.

So you schedule a spa day, and while she’s gone getting a haircut, facial, and massage, you cook up 10 pounds of bacon, and while you are bagging it up for the freezer, you air out the house. Why do the women have to think of everything?

:roll_eyes::rofl:

(Candy Lind) #804

How gorgeous! What is it? Are they good pets?

(Lauren) #805

Bearded dragons. They are awesome pets. I don’t even mind feeding them bugs anymore. Since we have so many, I’ve actually moved to breeding my own bugs for them, though this is DEFINITELY not required. Most people order the bugs online or buy at a pet Store.

This is my oldest one (3.5 months) from a few weeks ago.

(Candy Lind) #806

My god-daughter’s hubby used to have a whole bunch of snakes and raised insects to feed them, and tarantulas to sell. I don’t know how much of that he’s doing any more; they may have had to cut back because he’s working so many hours at his “real” job.

(Raj Seth) #807

A legitimate keto complaint…
Now that we are Keto-healthy, we are going to likely live longer… oh :poop:. We are going to run out of money!! I guess we’ll just have to work longer, un retire or whatever

Maybe that’s why keto comes with mental clarity and extra energy - so we can make extra :moneybag: to sustain our ugly habit of living longer…:joy:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #808

I’m literally laughing my ass off right now. I got a total visual, I’m laughing so hard my sides hurt. You guys are hilarious. This is as good as the couple of guys in here that said losing weight makes their junk look bigger. That is priceless

(Raj Seth) #809

I had heard of Keto Clarity now Keto-delusions too!!!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #810

I think the key word in Brenda’s post was looks, lol!

Granted, some of us are grasping at straws. So to speak . . . . :smiley: :grin:

(Raj Seth) #811

Cocktail straws or those DQ blizzard straws :rofl:

(Ron) #812

Is that in the form of a question that you are looking for an answer?:flushed: