Keto Complaint Department

(Liz ) #773

Oh I never burn candles! I open the windows and drive my neighbors crazy with bacon lust lololol

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #774

Sounds like the title of a soap opera: “Lust for Bacon”!

(Liz ) #775

would watch

(Rachel) #776

I have to buy new pants. And I may actually enjoy it. The horror! :wink:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #777

I throw around a 500 pound dirtbike like a teenager.
I hate my keto life
O_O

(Raj Seth) #778

“Keto Carnivores in Bacon Lust”. Solid B Movie title

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #779

“Good-bye, Mr. Chips”: a schoolboy says farewell to his beloved high-carb diet.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #780

Me too. After only a month I am no longer the Wicked Witch of the West!

(Andrew Anderson) #781

Not a complaint: My wife is pregnant!!!
Complaint:The smell of bacon worsens her already awful morning sickness!

(Raj Seth) #782

How are the plans for that outdoor kitchen coming? Camp chef makes a great outdoor griddle & cook top that runs on propane and could probably cook 2-3 lbs of bacon at a time :+1::+1:

(Marta Loftfield) #783

@Mr.A46221 congratulations to you and your wife. Happy times! Sorry about the bacon smell problem I think @Rajseth has a great idea.

(Liz ) #784

Now that I’ve lost 100 pounds I can’t automatically tell my clothes from my husband’s when I sort laundry! Adding extra time to my chores, damn you, Keto!

We both wear medium t-shirts now, hmmm, I should raid his collection lol.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #785

Congrats @LizinLowell. I know your journey has been tough and long. You inspire others with your dedication and focus. :handshake:

(Liz ) #786

Thank you, friend! It’s been a long haul with many triumphs & missteps since I went low carb Jan 1, 2003 but it’s all been worth it :blush:

(Karen) #787

Ditto that. We both wore large. Now I’ m medium!

(Liz ) #788

Isn’t it wild??

(Jeanette Villanueva) #789

I love the aroma of bacon. As they say bacon bacon bacon!

It’s a bummer how offended militant vegans get when they find out that my metabolic markers drastically improved on Keto. They get that disappointed pouty face

(Lauren) #791

I do not enjoy being wide awake at 7am. My 2 and 3 year olds sleep until 8-8:30 and I miss doing the same. Darn you keto and all this extra energy in the morning.

(Runs on bacon) #792

My butt no longer holds up my now-too-baggy pants when I am standing at a urinal. Had several close calls where I nearly dropped trou to the restroom floor.

I’m wide wake before daylight now - No more shambling like a zombie to the bathroom!

Plateaus where my weight is constant, but I keep tightening my belt!

Freakin’ keto!!! Sheesh.