Keto Complaint Department

(Dustin Cade) #41

@Brenda the Farting thing is legit, I used to feel bad about my coworkers… They never mentioned it, but I was gagging… Sometimes a nice fart is relieving… So I do kinda miss it…

Oh, and sweating. It’s so irritating the way I don’t sweat all the time now. Having dry pits is just awful.

(Andrew Anderson) #43

I thought it was just me. With MCT oil you just get a surprise instead.

(Solomom A) #44

I have developed new interest in the opposite sex. I used to think I had outgrown that at 50 plus.

(Clare) #45

I’ve played so much frisbee and football with her, I think I’ve broken the dog.

Go get 'em, tiger!

(Tim) #47

I miss the dandruff and the accumulation of glorious head snow on my computer keyboard. And don’t get me started about the lack of snoring. Brutal.

Where have my carb comas gone? And I can actually see the outline of the bones in my hand (that is seriously trippy btw). And what happened to my “no warning” bathroom trips?

(David) #49

I’m wearing the stair carpet out running up it instead of my previous stately elderly butler pace. That’s gonna cost to replace!

I forgot to add (Chance’s post reminded me!)… my knees are getting better and I can actually get down on the floor with my grandson and fairly gracefully get back up! I miss the intense pain I used to have when I even thought about putting my knee down on the floor. :cry:

This alone justifies going keto! !

Agreed! lol

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #53

LMFAOROFLMFAO

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #54

You guys are awesome.

That reminds me, what about all these awesome keto people who have become such good friends of mine? Like @TomSeest

…so annoying.

(eat more) #55

ok that actually does suck :joy:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #56

NO WAY MAN!

It’s how I get literal fucktons of work done around my house! And there’s a lot of work backed up from all those years of being so sick! I need to get it in order so all these ketogenic couch surfers have a nice place to stay.

And that’s another thing. All this hippyish grassroots keto crusading. Makes me happy as hell. THIS IS GONNA TAKE SOME GETTING USED TO

DAMN HIPPIES

(Jeanette Villanueva) #57

I know. I cant put anything in my sweats pockets or they fall down. I actually have to tie them now. What a bother!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #58

Me too. So funny.

(eat more) #59

i’ve never been able to take naps unless i am sick…no matter how tired i was
so i was just having a flashback to “trying” to take a nap and laying there for a bit and then getting annoyed and “eff it…go do something” LOL

(Clare) #60

God damn it - I sleep so well and then wake so early - feeling refreshed and energetic - that I never get a fucking lie in on my days off anymore.