Keto Complaint Department

(Karen) #753

My tablet is always greasy. I need to eat my bacon with a fork, I guess.

K

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #754

No, it was a meatloaf, so it was all beef fat, alas! :frowning: And the grease only spilled because the oven rack came out. By some miracle, the meatloaf dish landed upright, but a lot of the fat splashed out, of course. What a waste! :unamused:

Done the family shop today- all that was mine in the trolley was some water?! EF & keto has a lot to answer for!

(Dan Dan) #756

(Dan Dan) #757

(Dan Dan) #758

(Karen) #759

Dinner on Saturday at parents. Lasagna, really butter soaked garlic knots. I brought my own food, but when I dipped grilled chicken in butter w/ lemon, they were seriously grossed out. I asked if it would be healthier between slices of bread.:wink::joy::wink::joy:

(Ashley) #760

I actually realized that yesterday my teeth felt amazing and I forgot to brush until bedtime!

(KCKO, KCFO) #761

I know, I have the exact same issue with Ketoing.

At least I have room for some new shoes since I kept walking out of some of the older ones in my closet.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #762

You know, I’ve about had it with all this extra energy. I spent the day trying out our new lawn mower, and between the weight loss and the energy, I was able to rake all the sticks and stones out of the grass, and it didn’t even take all day, so then I had to mow. Bending over to pick up branches and rocks was no problem. so I had to mow the whole lawn! And I bet I won’t even have to rest in bed all day tomorrow. What are you doing to me, keto?

(Raj Seth) #763

What about Pork Rinds?

I have regular Amazon and Walmart mail orders set up to restock Hot n Spicy Pork Rinds and Lowery’s microwaveable pork Rinds.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Merchandise/17299067?athcpid=17299067

(Brian) #764

Wow. I thought that sounded pretty good. ?? Hey, I’d eat that right along with ya.

(Ron) #765

Lately when I go grocery shopping I find myself parking way out in the parking lot instead of driving around waiting for someone to empty a closer slot. These long walks??? WTH!:wink:

(KCKO, KCFO) #766

Dang Keto, I can not use my allergies as an excuse to avoid gardening duties this year. WTF???

I have dodged that for decades now, but this year? No allergy flare ups even after a couple of hrs. in the garden, digging, pulling weeds, and other things that resulted in my passing out before. It’s like I am a healthy kid again.

(What The Fast?!) #767

Kind of a real complaint…My house always smells like bacon!! I’m having to buy lots of Bath & Body Works candles! :joy:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #768

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bacon:

(Liz ) #769

LOL the struggle is real!! I find if I fry bacon the stink lasts 3 days, if I bake it, it only lasts one :smile:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #770

My complaint is that the bacon smell doesn’t last long enough. Does anyone sell :bacon:-scented candles? :smiley:

(KCKO, KCFO) #771

But some of us think bacon smells better than chemically candle smells. Just relax and enjoy that beautiful aroma.

(KCKO, KCFO) #772

PaulL you might be onto a business opportunity there, bacon candles.