Keto Complaint Department

(Ellen) #733

Yeah, this is just a blip, apparently due to be miserable again from Monday but am actually looking forward to being able to go out walking properly again, hadn’t realised how much I miss it.

(109d33bb44d476da242e) #734

Thanks to keto I look like I’m wearing someone else’s clothes today! The jeans are super baggy and my once tight tank top is huge on me. (must mean my boobs have gotten smaller :disappointed:) lol

(Trish) #735

I feel and share your pain sister. My D+ boobs are no more. :persevere:

(109d33bb44d476da242e) #736

The one thing I didn’t mind while being bigger lol.

(Michele) #737

My ‘H’ sized babies (English/NZ sizing) are dropping to ‘F/G’ sized. Glad to be rid of the weight - maybe the grooves in my shoulders will lessen over time with more weight lost, although not gonna hold my breath on that one!

(Doug) #738

I never sized mine, but having them shrink a little is good - there are some shirts that make the nipples sore, and the less they stick out, the better.

(Dan Dan) #739

:open_mouth::blush:

(Trish) #740

LMAO. Boob size…definitely first world problems.

(Lauren) #741

Yes! Down from H/I to DDD. Not cool keto. Not cool.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #742

Darn you, keto! My dad spilled a lot of grease in the oven, and I was the one who had to clean it up, because you made it possible for me to get down on the floor without its being a major production anymore. You took away my excuse! :frowning:

(Margie) #743

:joy::rofl::smiley::blush:

(Margie) #744

:smile::rofl::smile::joy:

(Rob) #745

Never been entirely clear on international Moob sizing standards… maybe from
A - Ace Pecs
to
G - Good God, do those lactate?

On the chafing front, as mine shrink, the worthless nips go from innie to outie… ouch.

(Trish) #746

OMG! @Capnbob and @PaulL @OldDoug you guys are hilarious! What a great way to start the day with humour and laughter. :smiley:

(Melanie Armistead) #747

I don’t smell any more.

Not only do I not get wind (unless I have maltitol, but even then, there’s no smell), I’ve also gone from using clinical strength deodorant to a natural one… which I forget to put on occasionally but STILL don’t seem to smell.

How am I meant to gross anyone out now?

(Melanie Armistead) #748

I’m surprised you didn’t put down a drip tray, turn on the oven and collect it all!

Unless it was vegetable oil… that’d be gross :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Sophie) #749

Now that it’s so much easier to give myself a pedicure without hyperventilating, have you seen all those colors of nail polish out there!!! It’s bewildering! And how do I choose from so many cute sandals for summer!!! Damn keto and all these new options!

(Brian) #750

That’s hilarious!! Moob… I learned a new word. LOL!!

(Brian) #751

One of my goals from last year was to be able to clip my toenails and breathe at the same time. I think it kinda sneaked up on me 'cause last time I clipped the toenails, I wasn’t gasping for air. :slight_smile:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #752

I’m pretty sick and tired of cleaning the bacon juice off my eye glasses… And then I eat a piece of bacon :bacon: and I’m happy again!