Keto Complaint Department

(Trish) #712

Crap! I missed my wearability window on a bunch of pants and I also will have no shorts if summer ever comes.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #713

I can shovel this sh*t without breaking a sweat, fasted. WTF keto? ( this was my yard this morning by the way)

(Jim Russell) #714

Hahaha. I don’t miss that part of living in MN!

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #715

FUCK THAT NOISE!

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #716

Up here in Edmonton Alberta, we’ve broken an all time record for consecutive days with a low temp at or below freezing. The record was 166 days set in 1975. It’s 170 days and still counting today.

It’s official: This is the longest winter on record! I’m ready to give winter the middle finger.

(Tara) #717

Oh man! I think you guys must’ve got the storm that was supposed to hit us this past weekend in ND. :grimacing:
We’re the good old fashioned shoveling people too… all of our neighbors have snowblowers. I guess thanks to Keto, we don’t need to drop hundreds on a snowblower.

(Lauren) #718

I don’t miss this part of living in South Dakota. Not at all.

(KCKO, KCFO) #719

Best thing on the internet today, thanks for the big smile this put on my face.

(Lauren) #720

And here’s the little guy today. She’s doing much better. I love bearded dragons, so it was like finding treasure.

(Will Butler) #721

This is pretty amazing! I hit gym pretty hard last week and was only a little tight in areas

(Will Butler) #722

This!!!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #723

How am I going to get my breath control practice down, if I can now cut my toenails without having to hold my breath? Darn you, keto!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #725

Me too. When I have more time and know I’m not going to be moving around for awhile I plan on getting two or three. My daughter has them and I love them. First thing I do when I go to her house is pick one up and stick it on my shirt. And some of hers are huge. They like to chase balls across the floor. They’re actually not that stupid they’re pretty smart and they love to be petted and handled. Very interesting creatures.

(Lauren) #726

I have 3 juveniles under 3 months old: Zombie, Ghost, and Lucky. I love their little personalities.

(Trish) #727

Your post would be funny as hell for those not following the conversation. Um…you refer to your children as juveniles? And you named them what?! That’s not what it says on their birth certificates though, right? :smiley:

(Doug) #728

If one is a zombie, and one’s a ghost, then that third one that’s not is indeed lucky, eh?

(Lauren) #729

Y’all are hilarious.

(Andrew Anderson) #730

So good thing no one was in the rest room with me today. I un-did my buckle and the pants literally hit the floor! First grade all over.

(Ellen) #731

Keto, we need to talk, just who do you think you are, giving me all this extra energy & making me take a walk.

(Doug) #732

Great post, Ellen. :slightly_smiling_face: Spring may come later, depending on one’s latitude and the year in question, but its exuberance stirs the soul.