Keto Complaint Department

(Candy Lind) #692

I’m going back into my undies drawer for the smaller sizes! Happy Dance … oh, this is the wrong thread for that. Sorry folks! …

DANG keto, I’m having to dig in my undies drawer for something that won’t wrinkle my 63-yo buns any worse than they already ARE!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #693

I told them I wanted to purchase UNTRIMMED Ribeyes, with one inch of fat. I offered to buy 10 pounds, and asked for a break on the price since a MUCH larger percentage of the steak would be fat, which is normally trimmed off and thrown away.

(Heather Daggett) #694

Argh. Keto for 6 months and I finally made myself some low carb ice cream. And now I’m too full from dinner to eat more than a couple bites!

Keto darn you! You ruined Easter! I didn’t want a single sweet treat today, not one tiny jelly bean, or chocolate covered marshmallow… Darn you keto, I may need an entirely new summer wardrobe if this keeps up.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #696

Dagnabbit! What is this keto/fat adaption malarkey? I pigged out on Easter Sunday and ate a bunch of meats (ham, chicken and lamb) with the family and topped it off with some pumpkin pie and cream, which I’m sure ran my carbs up fairly high, yet 24 hours later and I’m the same weight as yesterday morning!

(Sybella) #697

Shocking!

(Consensus is Politics) #698

/woot!

My regular butcher was closed Saturday, I went to a different so-called “butcher shop” where they told me they had nothing more fatty than their super-trimmed steaks which had ALL fat removed. Same with the pork chops…So I looked at the counter girl and said “Oh, that’s not healthy, you know you need fat.” Of course that resulted in looks from all the counter folks!
Seriously. At. A. Butcher. Shop.
Cripes, who wants a steak or chops with literally all fat removed. I will heretofore ensure I make it to the butcher (the butcher, with some refrigerators and a cash box at the front of the building). OH Gods of Keto please!!!

(Lauren) #700

I realized today that my cleavage is no longer full of crumbs at the end of the day. Not having chips, bread, or cookies means I no longer have a surprise snack when I take off my bra at night. Darn it! I miss my leftovers! (Not really :face_vomiting: )

**I have never eaten cleavage crumbs. Just wanted to clear that up. It was tongue-in-cheek.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #701

:sunglasses:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #702

My sharpend mind lets me notice all the glucose burning dummies around me… (not all are stupid and slow of course)

I am running out of face to palm… :weary:

(Trish) #703

Read your post and had sudden mental image of the walking dead lol.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #704

I love this thread

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #705

I have a MASSIVE complaint.
After 4 years in ketopia, my successful ketogenic diet has caused me to gain a paying career!
The horror.
To make things worse, I’m working for some of the most respected figures in our community.

Give their website a visit, if you dare. I run their monthly group fast in their membership community, and within the next week, I will be added to their nutritional educator rotation.
IDMprogram.com
My life is a FUCKING nightmare.

(…then why am I so happy? GIDDY)

(Karen) #706

So easy to skip downstairs. Up is another matter still, but easier.

K

(Ellen) #707

Darn it keto! I’ve just come back to work after a long Easter hol (10 days) and I’ve already got through all my emails, got ahead with other stuff and now I’m having to spend the rest of the day browsing the forum!

(Lauren) #708

Dang keto! Apparently I am missing out on hidden surprises in the carb aisles. If I hadn’t been picking up cereal (yuck) for my mom on Saturday I never would have seen this guy lost and hiding on the shelf.

Thank goodness I already have 2 of these babies, so I had lights/tank/food at home. If I’d known there were nifty pets with my carbage, I might not have given it up.

Yes, this really happened. No, there is no pet store near by. Yes, I left my name/number with the store in case someone is missing their baby.

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Livin’ the dream… :hugs:

(Tara) #710

Big complaint here… Thanks to keto, I need to buy new (SMALLER) bras. :disappointed:
Good bras can be kind of spendy.
I guess you can’t really choose where your body decides to pull the fat from, but come on! This is inches lost that I’m not happy with.

I’ve found myself standing up at work too recently. No such thing as stay sing desks here yet, but that sounds so good!