Keto Complaint Department

(Trish) #671

I refuse to buy anything that says "new and improved " as it quite simply can’t be both. It’s either new OR improved and I just can’t justify giving my money to a company that’s so daft. LOL.

Bammit, Bammit, Bammit! I have absolutely no excuses. I feel great, I ain’t thinking about food, I ain’t in any pain, I have to wash and pack up pants to take to goodwill AND I have to find smaller ones.
I have to work this weekend, and I absolutely up for it! WTH keto! No one told me it would be this good!:smile:

(Renee Slaughter) #674

Dammit keto! The 14’s I just purchase last month are roomy. When will this horror end. Hopefully a size 12 with a little room.

(Christopher Avery) #675

Following.

(Tubeman) #676

How do I deal with all this grease!??!? I am forever scrubbing, and I spend twice as much on dish soap now!

Also: grease stains are the worst.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #677

Cleaving off a chunk of butter for my BPC just now and I just about tripped over the effing dogs again!

“We know you’ve got something good up there on the bench”

I could feel the two pairs of eyes needling into my side!

PS - excuse the broken tiles. They’re on the rennovation list as a “must do”…the previous house owner never reinforced the floor enough before laying them.

(Karen) #678

Serve my bacon, egg, greens, butter on a paper plate. My two pups hang out to have a keto lick after. :dog2::dog2:

K

(Sophie) #679

How can you deny those babies a pat of butter!!! :laughing:

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #680

The truth is that I can’t…and they usually get a small piece, which is probably why they put on a “pity us” show every time! :smile:

(Sophie) #681

Oh that’s just genetics after billions of years of being man’s best friend! And it’s sooooo effective too, gotta love it! :blush:

(Arlene) #682

We all have “must do” lists around our homes. My farm includes our home, various out-buildings, and plenty of fence that needs regular repairs and painting. I have a gripe about our “must do” list. Every time we schedule the highest priority items for repair, a higher priority item volunteers to be on the list (sometimes immediately). I’ve accepted that the “must do” list never gets shorter, but some of these items have patiently waited for years. Maybe this summer we will get ahead of the game, even if just a little.

My Keto Clarity is getting me into all kinds of trouble with my complacent and complicit fellow humans. This “doing the right thing” thing is so out of fashion!

Made these great bacon and egg fat bombs… Never had an urge to eat them… In the bin :pensive: Still learning to be less wasteful.

My newly rediscovered clarity / integrity is really hard work. Sometimes I envy the blissfully carbed up ignorant.

All that extra energy is much appreciated. I’m sure I’d make a great asset to the mammooth hunting party (how would that look on a CV?). But sometimes my mind can’t slow down and on the verge of being manic. Also I can see my OCD tendencies to be accentuated.
/rant

(Jay AM) #687

Oh oh! I remember! I crave the idea of what I remember versus the actual candy. I last had one years ago and didn’t even finish. It wasn’t worth it.

(Clare) #688

Keto ‘almost ruined’ a play at the theatre last night. Great play set in 1944 about the man who had the responsibility to forecast the weather in advance for the D-Day landings. Halfway through the second act Eisenhower (who was in overall charge of Operation Overlord) turns up with some doughnuts & three characters on stage started eating them. I was so concerned for them, but luckily they only ate about a quarter :smile:

Then it struck me that later that,of course, it was Ikes heart attack when he later became President, that started all this bogus avoid fat business.

(Karen) #689

That worry for friends, family, and even strangers, when you see them eat scary foods! Candy, cakes, chips…

K

(Tara) #690

Thanks to Keto I have a hard time sitting on my a$$ all day with my desk job. Now I have to use my standing desk. If the standing desk doesn’t help with all of this extra energy, I don’t know what I’ll do…

(Sybella) #691

Ha Ha! Same experience here. Not good when walking around the supermarket… Had to buy a multi pack two sizes down… Flung the giant ones straight into the bin when I got home.