Keto Complaint Department

(Shayne) #502

I know, right? I usually bring deviled eggs and they fly off the tray while the cookies and shit just lie there… everyone seems to know that sugar is bad for them but won’t admit it.

(Karl L) #503

Since I stopped going to McDonalds, I never have any napkins in my car!! Dammit, Keto!!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #504

what are you talking about Willis? I still go to McDonald’s! I buy bunless McDoubles quarter-pound patties and pay only a $1.29, buy round eggs, folded eggs and sausage.

(Karl L) #505

Haven’t ventured back yet; too many memories! I have had some really good burgers from 5 Guys though!

(Jeremy Storie) #506

Cookout does a good bun less burger but I don’t know if you have that fast food chain in the fridged north.

(I am a Dog (Dog's eat until they burst!)) #507

I always eat before I go and still bring a keto dish to snack on in front of the others!

(Candy Lind) #508

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Alison) #509

Yes! My uniform!

(Dustin Cade) #510

i just replace things piece by piece… I need a new hoodie…

Ugh. Now I’ll have to start a new jar of bacon fat.

(Seth Rue) #512

I have to wait to try pork rind waffles because I am fasting.

(Margie) #513

:joy::rofl::smile::smiley::grinning::grin:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #514

you need to eat that more often buddy. Try this, chop half a head of cabbage into half-inch pieces. Dice half a small yellow onion. Brown the onion in at least a quarter cup of bacon fat , then throw in the cabbage. Stir-fry until tender. Add salt to taste. You’re welcome.

there are also recipes out there for homemade mayonnaise made with bacon fat instead of bad oils( p u f a s.)

It’s called baconnaise

(Andrew) #515

Bacon and vinegar are great in this cabage dish too. Learned from the grand parents…yummy.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #516

oh holy SHIT now look at the trouble I’ve gotten myself into. I’m on hour 64 of a 90 hour water fast. Now all I want is cabbage fried in Bacon Fat with vinegar and onions. Lol

(Trish) #517

I know. That sounded so good to me too. LOL.

I’m trying! Trouble is that I just love butter so much more.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #519

Keto has increased my bladder capacity so much that it now takes me much longer to urinate. I keep accidentally flushing the toilet according to my old, pre-keto capacity, and having to flush again, when I’m finally done. I’d say all this extra effort is wearing me out, except that I have so much more energy on keto! :bacon:

(Candy Lind) #520

… with a bigger jar! :rofl: I myself am getting close to capacity, so I’ve been getting creative with using it. I think I might fry some salmon patties in it tomorrow … anyone got a good recipe, or do I get to wing it again? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Candy Lind) #521

OMG! Nirvana is closer than I thought …