Keto Complaint Department

(Consensus is Politics) #482

Technically I’m taken. But I have begun to notice the occasional pick up line here and there. I have been ignoring them, trying not to be rude about it. But this feels kinda nice🤠

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #483

Back during my carby life, if I wanted to nap on a Sunday, i could nap all day. Now I can’t because keto gives me so much energy I’m forced to get up and move!

Damn you keto!

(Becky) #484

I would sign up for that dating service! Just last week, a prospective date hung up the telephone on me.

The conversation seemed to be going well, then we began to talk about favorite foods. Upon hearing what I eat, he quickly said, “I think you are crazy! Google bacon and see what it is doing to you!” Then he hung up the telephone on me.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #485

what the actual fuck?!?

What a loser! Good you found out right away! Wow.

(Marie Dantoni) #486

Good riddance!

(Becky) #487

Exactly! I was grateful it happened on the telephone and not in person. It did make me aware of how against Keto a lot of the world still is. So, I’m voting for a Keto friendly dating site. I have begun to add Keto to my dating profile, hoping a bacon appreciating person will find me…lol.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #488

:+1:t3:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #489

Don’t worry. Men are good for only one thing—and how important is parallel parking, anyway? :rofl:

(Becky) #490

Laughing, and as a bronxite, I’m better than most at parking!

(chris gibson) #491

I once enjoyed all those little food videos on all the social media sites. I tried many of those recipes and loved them. Now I just watch in horror and think to myself “Don’t eat that! You’re going to die!”
Maybe it’s just me.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #492

No, its not just you. I’m horrified by commercials on TV

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #493

Even worse, I am appalled by what my relatives put in the grocery cart when we go shopping. :frowning:

(Wenchie) #494

you know seriously sucks? Everytime we have a “everybody brings something” buffet them damn carbivores polish of MY good food first! ist always gone! right away!

well THANKS keto!

(Seth Rue) #495

I never get to impulse buy anymore. Now when I go to the store I simply grab the food I know I am going to eat and am not shopping hungry, because keto doesn’t let me be hungry. All of my cupboards (sp?) are empty above the first shelf because there is no poison to fill those areas.

(Dustin Cade) #496

only having two pair of pants because i’m not investing money into clothes i wont be able to wear in two months… I just got these pants for Christmas and they are already a bit loose…

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #497

I do this same thing. Lol

(Candy Lind) #498

He now has a 2-carb version of both his Original & S&S sauces. Did he steal your recipe? :smiling_imp:

(Wenchie) #499

Same here :joy:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #500

He has it in the Sweet and Sassy 2 carb version now? That’s great! I’ve been buying Ken Davis 2 carb for a long time now. That’s sweet man passed away a few years back but his family still runs the business. I met him when I was 18, he’s local to the Minneapolis area.

(Jane ) #501

I miss my naps!