Keto Complaint Department

(Khara) #362

Photo caption:
“We know you’re Keto. We know you have meat.”

(Arlene) #363

Ah, yes. This same thing happens to my husband because he just can’t resist giving the dog “a little something” off his plate. The dog doesn’t do that to me because he knows he won’t get anything off my plate.

I am so happy and just feel so darn good, that I’m becoming the annoyingly happy person at work. I feel like Helen Madden (Molly Shannon) from SNL the licensed joyologist.

Dear Keto, Quit putting me in awkward situations. A cashier actually thought me (48) and my daughter (28) were sisters!

(Susan) #366

@farmgirl Had to lol, my husband is surrounded by animals when he eats (we call them treat-monsters of his own creation, 3 cats, 1 dog) and I am not bothered even if we’re eating exactly the same things…benefit from rarely sharing :slight_smile:

I just don’t fit in anymore. Everyone else at the grocery store stocking up for hurricane Irma had basketfulls of non-perishable chips, sodas, instant mashed potatoes, gold fish, and pop tarts. Then there’s oddball me with my canned salmon and oysters, dried salami, La Croix and butter.

(Jeremy Storie) #368

Yeah my wife asked me what I would eat if we lost power for a few days. I told her I would fast before eating carbage :grin:

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #369

Same. Damn keto. Before I could “run” about 40 feet before getting winded. After Keto, I’m now jogging two miles and not hating my life.

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #370

I think you mean chub rub. I’m going through much less deodorant now - that’s how I prevented my chub rub.

(Mike Glasbrener) #371

Love, love, love this!

(KCKO, KCFO) #372

MelTar, hope you are dry and safe. I’d rather be hunkered down with you than the gold fish, etc crowd.

I know exactly what you mean

ps: pixelated the face cos I didn’t know if he was ok with me uploading his shame to the internet :joy:

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #374

My better half made a massive Pavlova for a neighbourhood dinner last week. (Maybe the non-Aussies here might have to google what a Pav is!) There was about a dozen egg yolks left over and I was forced to eat them…oh the horror!

Edit: I was forced to eat the yolks, not the pav (but I still tasted a tiny bit of the pav though).

Thanks, @collaroygal. Yep, everyone is fine here. I admit though, I was naughty and ate some 88% dark chocolate. I don’t feel so great today.

(Mike Glasbrener) #376

Veins are beginning to emerge now that subcutaneous fat is getting to a manageable level. I may need to do some upper body workouts to improve muscle definition before I lose more subcutaneous fat showing I actually have no upper body. I guess this is the plague of keto combined with white collar office job.

(Becky) #377

This made me laugh because I am 5’ even. As an overweight teenager my friend’s little brother would tease me saying, “If you squeeze her, she will be really tall!” So as my Keto weight loss continues, I’m going to keep that aspect ratio thing in mind.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #378

There are so many great brands and styles of bacon out there, but now that I’m keto, I’m not interested in food most of the time. Gee, thanks, keto!

(David Karlsson) #379

Feels like I’m overpaying for marathon events since I have no use for the sugar gels and other carbage they hand out throughout the course since I have no use of refilling my glucose stores every half hour anymore!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #380

@Davidz Don’t you just hate subsidizing your competitors’ poor performance?

(Ellen) #381

Thrice damn you keto!
I’ve lost 22lbs so far and now all of my clothes are too big.
My food bill has plummeted cos I’m not hungry.
Any bulk meal I make has gone from giving me 4 portions to 6-8 so now my freezer is full of lovely food.