Keto Complaint Department

(Mike Glasbrener) #342

Yeah I get it. He’s kind of screwed though. If he continues buying and eating carbbage he’s an unsupportive hubby. If he’s supportive and succeeds he’s the devil incarnate!:grinning:

(Jon H.) #343

Having to have conversations with swmbo and kids. Dang keto it trying to improve the relationships in this home.

(Sophie) #344

It just dawned on me that I’m having anxiety because I only have 4 eggs in the fridge!!! Geeez, thanks Keto! :flushed:

(Ren) #345

My mom decided to try to clean out one of her closets and brought me all my clothes left in there house from high school…

I decided to try them on and they fit. I was torn weather I should get rid of them even though they were 20+ years old.

It can be done, though LOL!

(Sjur Gjøstein Karevoll) #347

I have all this delicious food in the fridge but I’m not hungry enough that I’m bothered to eat. Some of it is getting close to its best by date so I’m forced to eat it even if I’d rather just fast for a day.

I love eggs, but I haven’t found a good way of making a large meal out of them, which doesn’t go well with my one-meal-a-day habit.

A more serious complaint: Ten days ago I did some heavy exercise for two hours in the middle of an extended fast and since then I’ve been plagued by keto breath like you wouldn’t believe. I don’t crave carbs at all, but I’m close to eating a bowl of rice just to get rid of it.

Keep 'em!

(Sophie) #349

Ditto! Just ditch the ugly stuff…cool is for keeps! :sunglasses:

(Mike Glasbrener) #350

Shhhhh! Don’t tell my wife!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Ren) #351

I kept a suit and a button up shirt. Both of them are the regular suite style that doesn’t go out of style.

(Dr. Emily Franklin ) #352

My last dental cleaning was so quick and easy, the hygienist and I HAD to spend all the extra time left over talking about how awesome keto is. Poor us.

(Dr. Emily Franklin ) #353

My feet have gone from a size 7/7.5 to a 6.5. Now I have to buy new shoes. Damn.

(Rita) #354

When you have to buy new shoes!

(Ren) #355

When you realize that you might have to buy a new wedding band 2 months after getting married.

My current thumb was the size of my ring finger 6 months ago…

The elastic waist on my shorts keeps sliding halfway up to my chest cuz my belly isn’t big enough to keep it in place. Good thing it’s almost winter (Wisconsin). Sucks I’ll probably have to buy new clothes when we go to FL in March.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #357

Had a fright last night–I was in the bathroom and happened to look down. I could see my feet for the first time in years, and there were these things at the end of them. Can’t remember the right word . . . think it might be . . . toes?

Also, I have no more excuse for leaving things on the floor, since bending over doesn’t hurt or keep me from breathing, dang nab it!

(Becky) #358

I haven’t seen my hunk of a chiropractor in over a year, because nothing hurts! Now who is going to flip me around?!?

(Mike Glasbrener) #359

Crap I’m tall again!

I walked into the pizza parlor to pick up a 'za for my son and wife, I’m fasting today. The waiter asks how tall are you? I say 6’4" or 6’5". He says “Really? I though you were taller.” The last time I wasn’t fat I got that all the time. It’s an aspect ratio thing…

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #360

Whenever I sit down to eat. This is what happens.
EVERY! SINGLE! TIME!

(Sophie) #361

Oh, I think that’s a genuine Dog Complaint, not a Keto complaint! LOL :wolf: